PBP TUF 31 Team Chandler vs. Team McGregor Watch Party PbP and full season discussion: Tuesdays 10 ET

Which team will win?

• Team Chandler

• Team McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes, this is all just a big promotional stunt, like the Miami Heat fiasco. He's making a lot of money outside of the UFC now, this show is just to keep his name relevant with MMA fans. I don't think he could legitimately "pass the medicals".

You hit the nail on the head with the mascot fiasco. I suspect that WME saw the lagging TUF ratings and set that up to draw viewers in this week.

You hit the nail on the head with the mascot fiasco. I suspect that WME saw the lagging TUF ratings and set that up to draw viewers in this week.

I think Conor would have landed a few more follow-up shots on that mascot but he gassed himself out hyping that post-workout ointment.

Sorry but how is the "Prospect" older than the "vet" (that was in TUF like 2 years ago) and last week the prospect was a fucking barber, my issue with this season is that the vets are not that much older than the prospects so you have a bunch of guys in their primes, with much more experience, fighting dudes that are not even full time fighters.

Hubbard isn’t exactly a full time fighter anymore either though. Did you watch the episode? He works for his father in law.

Din and Rashad have been absolutely clowning Conor on "After TUF" showing outtake footage of Conor's horrible coaching, talking a mile a minute in the training room, and struggling/gassing out while benching 135 lbs. This does not look good at all, and I'm really surprised the UFC is allowing this footage to be aired, let alone letting their analysists ridicule their cash cow in such a way.

Conor: "And if there was a bit more time, it would have been a lot different."

What, because Chandler's fighter would have killed yours?

These "prospects" are older than the vets. Seem like such a mismatch talent wise. Not sure why they decided to pick these mediocre guys instead of actual young potential. Or why Conor picked the prospect team for both divisions.

Hubbard isn’t exactly a full time fighter anymore either though. Did you watch the episode? He works for his father in law.
Honestly I skip much of the sob backstory, they spend too much time on that shit and is what makes the show boring imo, just let us get to know these guys by their interactions with the other fighters and their training, no need for another 15 mins of the same shit each ep.

Din and Rashad have been absolutely clowning Conor on "After TUF" showing outtake footage of Conor's horrible coaching, talking a mile a minute in the training room, and struggling/gassing out while benching 135 lbs. This does not look good at all, and I'm really surprised the UFC is allowing this footage to be aired, let alone letting their analysists ridicule their cash cow in such a way.

The thing is not even the UFC watched after tuf...

Any TUF historians here?

In the seasons that one coach either practically or completely shuts out the other, when the coaches eventually fight who won?

Back