PBP TUF 31 Team Chandler vs. Team McGregor Watch Party PbP and full season discussion: Tuesdays 10 ET

Which team will win?

• Team Chandler

• Team McGregor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Valiev needs to work on his cardio & he needs to be selective with his strikes. He was getting reckless when he was fatigued, if there was a 3rd round he might've ran into problems.

...not to mention, Conor looked so miserable in the training room doing those drills with his team when you know he just wanted to go back to his penthouse suite and bury his face in a mound of Las Vegas snow (not the kind Dana White puts on his driveway) and some flabby hooker's ass cheeks.

Next, we get the 35 year old “prospect” taking on the 31 year old vet. I know they mean ufc vet, but god damn this gimmick is shite. Tuf needs actual young blood again, which I know will never happen due to contender series and most worth a damn snatched right up.

Next, we get the 35 year old “prospect” taking on the 31 year old vet. I know they mean ufc vet, but god damn this gimmick is shite. Tuf needs actual young blood again, which I know will never happen due to contender series and most worth a damn snatched right up.

Nobody really stands out. I can barely tell the difference between Cody Gibson and Austin Hubbard even though I've seen both of them fight a bunch of times. Then there's Bard Katona and Hunter Azure who already fought a not so memorable fight on a UFC card not too long ago, imagine if they end up in the semi-finals. They really needed to get another Junie Brown/Julian Lane weirdo freak type character on the show.

Conor is fucking massive, looked huge next to Wonderboy.

Sad there's barely any interaction filmed between Conor and Chandler. The most popular moments from the last season Conor was on were the funny interactions between him & Faber.

Don't think there's been any memorable moments from this season besides "you'll do what you're told" and the little scuffle in their faceoff (which still hasn't been fully shown). From the pictures it looks like there were two faceoffs between them, one with Dana and the one they keep showing where Conor shoves Chandler's face.

Thought Trevor Wells gave gave a pretty good showing of himself he’s a flyweight and Timur is a legitimate UFC caliber guy and should have never been cut. Hopefully Wells’ gets a shot in the UFC after the season is over.

Last edited:
Just watched the ep, was that dude really filming his MERCEDES BENZ giving him a gas light and saying that he is poor as fuck? glad he lost.

There should be a lay and pray warning and penalty or time limit. 3 and a half minutes to go and his coaches were like...lay on him...

There should be a lay and pray warning and penalty or time limit. 3 and a half minutes to go and his coaches were like...lay on him...
I mean, it's also on the other guy to (A) neutralize the takedown, or (B) get back up.

Back