TUF Brazil 2 - Team Nogueira X Team Werdum [!syncronized with Brazilian broadcast!]

None of them is great, some are decent, the best figther from both seasons seems to be Rony Jason, Patolino seems like a decent figther also or someone that can improve.

This seasons talent and figth wise though was worse then the other one, the figths mostly sucked.

Trinaldo is 3-1 and looking better with each performance. Guy got thrown to the wolves against Gleison Tibau and more than held his own. Not saying he's great right now but chances are he can be great down the line. I also think Hugo Wolverine has a shot to be something as well, TJ Dillishaw is probably the best fighter at TAM currently so no shame in a loss there.

I hope so, they're amazing.

Do you think he can do it? It would suck though, a lot of winners from TUF dropping down, two in a row (yeah, I think he will get the W)

Cara presta aten

i've seen on multiple news sites saying Leonardo santos is a bum journeyman mma fighter

where does this accusation stem from? his record isn't that shitty at 11-3

well, he sure as hell did not display any kind of skills to be worthy more than a journeyman title. it was a horrible thing to watch him...and im a fan of every single bjj fighter that steps in the cage.

well, he sure as hell did not display any kind of skills to be worthy more than a journeyman title. it was a horrible thing to watch him...and im a fan of every single bjj fighter that steps in the cage.

Looks like he was on the hype that was created on him, after all the noise over his grappling match versus GSP.
The fact his hands looked softer than pilllow didn't impress me, but his weak full mount activity and his weak gameplan (tried to outbox Santiago)...

Looks like he was on the hype that was created on him, after all the noise over his grappling match versus GSP.
The fact his hands looked softer than pilllow didn't impress me, but his weak full mount activity and his weak gameplan (tried to outbox Santiago)...

what it was horrendous was his LnP attitude, he would take someone down and stay in half for a shit ton of time rabit punching guys with no other aim than riding the round, im glad he lost.

anybody know where i can watch episode 12? any language. pm me.

Just discovered that it was an other 170 season
I don't get it
We won't hear about any of these guys in the UFC
They will just drown into the WW pool, like any TUF guy who comes into that deep deep division
TUF is supposed to be here to add depth to divisions. We won't have many contenders. So in a division as stacked as the WW, I just don't see the point of a TUF season

May someone tell me what why Leo santos fighting in the final? He lost to the Argentina, what the hell happened?

Santagio broke his hand^ - so many injuries this season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back