TUF cringe hall of fame

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man TUF has produced a lot of great fighters, but it's also produced a lot of douche chill moments too, and I mean next level cringe.

I gotta admit I only really kinda followed the early TUF shows, so most of my nominations will be from that time period, but I add whatever ones I'm missing out on.

This has to be the Michael Jordan of MMA cringe. I mean I dont know what else to say, I wish I never seen it but I can never unsee it now, or unhear it.

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

<{clintugh}>

I dont know who was more comical in this exchange, probably Wanderlei with his caveman bully tactics. But Chael looked shook, and then the "I can't let you get close" line lol <45>

qaragfru7ws41.jpg

Ferguson's "where's your kid at". I mean that's pretty extreme even by Tony's standards. But I guess Tony would be a nightmare drunk to be around.

maxresdefault.jpg

When that idiot asked the dude to punch him and got knocked out.

hqdefault.jpg

This one was super cringe, but I loved it, funny as hell.<45>

hqdefault.jpg

<36>

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson didnt have a dad either so I can't blame him too much for his beef with that other guy

Man TUF has produced a lot of great fighters, but it's also produced a lot of douche chill moments too, and I mean next level cringe.

I gotta admit I only really kinda followed the early TUF shows, so most of my nominations will be from that time period, but I add whatever ones I'm missing out on.

This has to be the Michael Jordan of MMA cringe. I mean I dont know what else to say, I wish I never seen it but I can never unsee it now, or unhear it.

C4yoKaSWQAAIq3E.jpg

<{clintugh}>

I dont know who was more comical in this exchange, probably Wanderlei with his caveman bully tactics. But Chael looked shook, and then the "I can't let you get close" line lol <45>

qaragfru7ws41.jpg

Ferguson's "where's your kid at". I mean that's pretty extreme even by Tony's standards. But I guess Tony would be a nightmare drunk to be around.

maxresdefault.jpg

When that idiot asked the dude to punch him and got knocked out.

hqdefault.jpg

This one was super cringe, but I loved it, funny as hell.<45>

hqdefault.jpg

<36>
How could you neglect the episode where everyone was pissing and cumming on each others sushi?

Back