TUF26 ep.1 ?

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
Had no idea that it started and missed the 1. episode...

Now i cant find the 1. episode online...

Where the hell is it?
Any help?

...or did nobody watch it? lol

I watched on FS1, none of the usual sites have it online. It'll probably be up on Fight Pass next week.

Just watched it guys...thx

And Roxanne was beasting from the mount...

FFS this is such an embarrassment to the world if MMA.
Yeah let's spend 20 min getting acquainted with the gay couple (maybe we can pull from that audience ?) Pathetic pandering. Then we can expose everyone to another fight with 2 fighters that have no business being pro fighters and are no way in hell good enough to be fighting on TV.

I could have grabbed 2 random guy friends that have trained for at least a year who would have shown more skills and had a more exciting fight.

I am completely befuddled as to how anyone of you is entertained by this or want to watch one more episode after that pathetic display.

Girls are really the only ones to get a pass for being fans of this.

Any man entertained by this should be ashamed and immediately cut off his man bun in an attempt to restart his testosterone production.

Yeah let's spend 20 min getting acquainted with the gay couple (maybe we can pull from that audience ?) Pathetic pandering. Then we can expose everyone to another fight with 2 fighters that have no business being pro fighters and are no way in hell good enough to be fighting on TV.

I could have grabbed 2 random guy friends that have trained for at least a year who would have shown more skills and had a more exciting fight.

I am completely befuddled as to how anyone of you is entertained by this or want to watch one more episode after that pathetic display.

Any man entertained by this should be ashamed and immediately cut off his man bun in an attempt to restart his testosterone production.
Roxanne has proven in Invicta that she is top 10 in the world at 125.

Not to mention, the episode was strange. They kept saying she lost her preliminary fight on TUF 18. That's false. She choked out Valerie Letourneau in the preliminary fight on TUF 18. They also said she wasn't signed to the UFC, which was also false. She fought Pennington at the finale, and would have stayed on with a win.

Yeah let's spend 20 min getting acquainted with the gay couple (maybe we can pull from that audience ?)

Calm down. Of course there's going to be pandering to the gay community, b/c probably many gay dudes enjoy watching half naked guys rolling around on the mat and buy a ton of it. But it was a short fight and that one fighter happened to be gay. WTF else were they going to do with all of that extra air time other than showcase her life as a lesbian fighter?

And WTF else did you want from WMMA? It's relatively new with a brand new weight class for the UFC. This was just like any other average WMMA fight, especially for TUF.

Roxanne has proven in Invicta that she is top 10 in the world at 125.

Not to mention, the episode was strange. They kept saying she lost her preliminary fight on TUF 18. That's false. She choked out Valerie Letourneau in the preliminary fight on TUF 18. They also said she wasn't signed to the UFC, which was also false. She fought Pennington at the finale, and would have stayed on with a win.

I guess her being top 10 in the world would just prove my point.
There just isn't the talent level in WMMA that justifies it being a pro sport.
Calm down. Of course there's going to be pandering to the gay community, b/c probably many gay dudes enjoy watching half naked guys rolling around on the mat and buy a ton of it. But it was a short fight and that one fighter happened to be gay. WTF else were they going to do with all of that extra air time other than showcase her life as a lesbian fighter?

And WTF else did you want from WMMA? It's relatively new with a brand new weight class for the UFC. This was just like any other average WMMA fight, especially for TUF.

Ehhh it was obvious pandering which always annoys me but whatever I guess we have to hear all their stories.

The level of talent in WMMA just isn't there and is not good enough to be a pro sport. I was looking forward to watching due to the coaches but after the first episode I doubt I'll be able to stomach it.

Honestly that chic Roxy is one of those people that I can't be around for 3 seconds without becoming annoyed with their pathetic insecure attention needing behavior.

The level of talent in WMMA just isn't there and is not good enough to be a pro sport. I was looking forward to watching due to the coaches but after the first episode I doubt I'll be able to stomach it.

If you build it they will come. It only helps the sport.

It's kind of like WNBA, Women's Soccer, Women's Boxing, etc. You can't really compare them to the men's level. I do like WMMA though, as it's a change of pace; to see 1-2 chick fights but def. can't take an all female card, like Invicta. Although I do like an all Women TUF.

Honestly that chic Roxy is one of those people that I can't be around for 3 seconds without becoming annoyed with their pathetic insecure attention needing behavior.

I'm sure she's a very nice person (as most of the fighters like her), but she's fucking annoying. Holy shit is she annoying. And her awkward movements just hurts the eyes.

You guys are crazy. You know we have had WMMA since c.2000 and popular WMMA since Gina Carano which was like 10 years ago. Why do you guys act so surprised when they don't strike like Silva or McGregor? Its its own thing and it spices MMA up at a time when its getting pretty stale. Roxy is awesome btw. I always preferred the happy fun girl with a bit of social awkwardness to the typical girls.

You guys are crazy. You know we have had WMMA since c.2000 and popular WMMA since Gina Carano which was like 10 years ago. Why do you guys act so surprised when they don't strike like Silva or McGregor? Its its own thing and it spices MMA up at a time when its getting pretty stale. Roxy is awesome btw. I always preferred the happy fun girl with a bit of social awkwardness to the typical girls.
Haters, man
Whatcha gonna do?
War Roxy imo

I am looking forward to this season. Last season was really bad.

I guess her being top 10 in the world would just prove my point.

She is in the top 10 because the UFC has no 125 division. People who should be in fly weight are fighting BW & SW because that was the only way they could get into the UFC.

Pro sport just means that you are getting paid. There is a market for it so people are going to do it and promote it.
The talent pool is pretty shallow. Especially now that they are spreading it over three divisions. (not counting featherweight).
The gap between BW & SW was too big though. They needed 125 for the sake of safety IMO.

There are still some good fights. That first fight was between a fighter with poor (but improved) stand up and a fighter with only three fights behind her and hardly any ground game. Dobson was the bottom seed. It will hopefully improve from there. Even she may have looked OK if they'd given her another stand up fighter.

Ehhh it was obvious pandering which always annoys me but whatever I guess we have to hear all their stories.

Yup. All the stories and maybe a bit of house drama to fill up the gaps.

Was that Sarge struggling to make weight?

There are good fights at the top and you can get good fights lower down if you make the right matches. Most of this lot will be going back to the small shows IMO.

I like Roxy but I think that she'll struggle in the UFC. Unless they 'look after her'.

She is in the top 10 because the UFC has no 125 division. People who should be in fly weight are fighting BW & SW because that was the only way they could get into the UFC.

Pro sport just means that you are getting paid. There is a market for it so people are going to do it and promote it.
The talent pool is pretty shallow. Especially now that they are spreading it over three divisions. (not counting featherweight).
The gap between BW & SW was too big though. They needed 125 for the sake of safety IMO.

There are still some good fights. That first fight was between a fighter with poor (but improved) stand up and a fighter with only three fights behind her and hardly any ground game. Dobson was the bottom seed. It will hopefully improve from there. Even she may have looked OK if they'd given her another stand up fighter.

Yup. All the stories and maybe a bit of house drama to fill up the gaps.

Was that Sarge struggling to make weight?

There are good fights at the top and you can get good fights lower down if you make the right matches. Most of this lot will be going back to the small shows IMO.

I like Roxy but I think that she'll struggle in the UFC. Unless they 'look after her'.

Reasonable.

Can't tell if this is an elaborate troll job but:

1. They didn't spend 20 minutes on a gay couple. They featured one of the fighters on the show and talked about her life. They do this for every fighter, every season.

2. That was a pretty damn exciting fight. A hell of a lot more exciting than a lot of men's fights.

But it's hard for me to believe that you ACTUALLY believe all that bullshit you just said so I probably shouldn't have even responded.

Pretty much this.

I always enjoyed watching the women fight in EliteXC and Strikeforce and I think the UFC is better now for having them.

It's also cool to have an all-female org like Invicta around.

This was just like any other average WMMA fight, especially for TUF.

Above average, I thought. The stoppage was a bit early, but it was cool to see Roxy take her down and go SMASH! SMASH! SMASH!

Every word is true.

<DisgustingHHH>
Jeez dude, have a little self respect.
Has your white nighting left you void of all testosterone.
Fucking pathetic display.
No one feels this way about WMMA.
Except other women that is.

Really !?
Smash,smash,smash ?
Are you serious ?
That fight was freaking embarrassing.
Roxy is an awkward annoying insecure attention needing idiot and is going to get cracked by the first chic that can throw a straight punch.(If there is one).

I'm starting to think you might be a chick and if so then I apologize.
It's totally cool for a chic to be into WMMA, but a dude saying what you've said about WMMA ?
<{clintugh}>
That's just unacceptable and you need to turn your man card in immediately.

Still can't tell if trolling or actually serious. But in either case, just fill your name in where appropriate:

138580555_0b7513510c.jpg

Still can't tell if trolling or actually serious. But in either case, just fill your name in where appropriate:

138580555_0b7513510c.jpg

"It was cool to see Roxy take her down and SMASH,SMASH,SMASH"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
No dummy.
<{cruzshake}>

Back