Turcios is certainly a trippy dude

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Guy has his own weird dialogue going on, even when he's grappling or getting clipped.

One of the weirdest performances I've ever seen. Looked like he was trying to throw as many punches without actually touching Zahabi. Like he never fully extended his arms and was throwing those "feeler punches" the entire fight. And his kicks... lol

He's like the new Kalib Starnes

I really wasn't sold on that season of TUF

Ricky seems likes his own person but a nice guy.

Did anyone notice the rapid fire jabs Ricky was throwing at the end? It was like an upward flick. Maybe Ricky should throw something after those like a front kick or something.

One of the weirdest performances I've ever seen. Looked like he was trying to throw as many punches without actually touching Zahabi. Like he never fully extended his arms and was throwing those "feeler punches" the entire fight. And his kicks... lol

Yeah, it was bizarre bro.

Guy is a kook…

But I’m sure if you put him in there with a more suitable “dance partner” he could potentially give us an instant classic fight.

He is a terrible fighter.

Funny sure.

But 12% landing rate? The other guy’s defense was good but wasn’t that great….

His a guy who will brawl but not technically great. His biggest issue is a long time vet of the sport and I don't think you are going to see any real improvement. A lot of people enter the UFC and improve drastically over there first few fights partly due to fighting someone better and partly due to experience/access to better training. I think Dana probably gives him another fight and his done.

Ricky seems likes his own person but a nice guy.

Did anyone notice the rapid fire jabs Ricky was throwing at the end? It was like an upward flick. Maybe Ricky should throw something after those like a front kick or something.

my cat paws at me like that. Bop bop bop bop

His a guy who will brawl but not technically great. His biggest issue is a long time vet of the sport and I don't think you are going to see any real improvement. A lot of people enter the UFC and improve drastically over there first few fights partly due to fighting someone better and partly due to experience/access to better training. I think Dana probably gives him another fight and his done.

He made Zahabi look like Pernell Whitaker

Back