Turinabol Metabolite Detection Time: 40-50 Days

List of Steroid Detection Times
The following is a list of anabolic steroid detection times (in alphabetical order):

Anadrol (Oxymetholone): 2 months
Anavar (Oxandrolone): 3 weeks
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate): 17 – 18 months
Dianabol (Methandrostenolone): 5 – 6 weeks
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate): 4 – 5 months
Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone): 2 months
Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate): 2 weeks
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 11 – 12 months
Omnadren: 3 months
Parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate): 4 – 5 months
Primobolan (oral): 4 – 5 weeks
Sustanon 250: 3 months
Testosterone Cypionate: 3 months
Testosterone Enanthate: 3 months
Testosterone Propionate: 2 weeks
Testosterone Suspension: 1- 3 days
Trenbolone Acetate: 4 – 5 months
Turinabol (4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone): 11 – 12 months
Winstrol (Stanozolol): 2 months

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-detection-times/

Medical References:

[1] Factors influencing the steroid profile in doping control analysis. Mareck U, Geyer H, Opfermann G, Thevis M, Schänzer WJ. Mass Spectrom. 43: 877–891, 2008.

[2] Schemes of metabolic patterns of anabolic androgenic steroids for the estimation of metabolites of designer steroids in human urine. Fragkaki AG, Angelis YS, Tsantili-Kakoulidou A, Koupparis M, Georgakopoulos C. J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. 115: 44–61, 2009.

[3] Bad science: the instrumental data in the Floyd Landis case. Blackledge RD. Clin Chim. Acta. 406: 8–13, 2009.

[4] R. Baselt, Disposition of Toxic Drugs and Chemicals in Man, 8th edition, Biomedical Publications, Foster City, CA, 2008, pp. 95, 393, 403, 649, 695, 952, 962, 1078, 1156, 1170, 1442, 1501, 1581.

[5] Detection of epitestosterone doping by isotope ratio mass spectrometry. Aguilera R, Hatton CK, Catlin DH (2002). Clin. Chem. 48 (4): 629–36. PMID 11901061.

[6] Use of ion trap gas chromatography-multiple mass spectrometry for the detection and confirmation of 3’hydroxystanozolol at trace levels in urine for doping control. Mateus-Avois L, Mangin P, Saugy M. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2005 Feb 25;816(1-2):193-201.

[7] “Hormonal Doping and Androgenization of Athletes: ” Franke et. al

I gave them the benefit of the doubt up until Jones' deal to snitch.

So we're suppose to believe that Jones hadn't been training in all that time? Are we also suppose to believe that there's nothing suspicious about him passing nine tests prior to this failed one?

See that is the thing. A person would need to diet down to the point where enough fat cells are stressed to the point to release metabolites. While I firmly believe Jones is a career cheat, this does occur with, say, THC, where dehydration, caloric deprivation and elevation of ACTH levels can all trigger the release of THC metabolites from the fat cells. This is why people fail during fight week. (USADA raised the threshold, but really their was - once again - no science behind their decision). So in theory the same thing could have occurred. So we do not know for sure one way or the other.

Which any reputable scientist should say. Which is why people are really going after the names of the "experts."

Is it possible that this metabolite could store in the liver, and that weight cutting releases some of these stores? I believe jon used to use it turinabol. I just can’t believe Jon is dumb enough to continue to use it.

Adipocytes (fat cells). Yes.

Very fucking small chance, but yes. This is why the only honest answer scientist should give is that they are uncertain, but the evidence trends towards additional ingestion, but there is nothing conclusive.

All the haters need to stop perpetuating inaccurate scientific information. Dana White has confirmed that Jon did not fail his drug test. What more do you need, really?

Its like people would rather not watch the fight or something. What is wrong with you guys? You have this holier than thou attitude when you're watching people give each other brain damage. Let them all juice and let them bang, sherbros.

So we're suppose to believe that Jones hadn't been training in all that time? Are we also suppose to believe that there's nothing suspicious about him passing nine tests prior to this failed one?

Believe whatever helps you sleep at night. Most of you want to eagerly find legitimate evidence that Bones was cheating by constantly cherrypicking things if he was cheating Bones would've been suspended for 3-4 years. He's clean. Fight is on. The end.

What usada is doing now is opening the door for every fighter that failed a test to continue using that same PED, then they can claim it was just the same drug remaining in their system.

I just wanna see Jon Jones fight. I don't care if he was injecting shark tissue into his nuts before the fight. As long he ends up in the cage with Alexander Gustaffson who cares. Sounds like Dana saved arguably one of the most anticipated cards of the year from extinction by moving it to California where they let you do anything including bypass federal immigration laws. I can't even imagine the strings he had to pull to make this happen. Good for him!

We can philosophize about Jones's endocrine system and cross contamination all day. I watch this sport to watch men fight in a cage. If I was looking for fair and safe I'd go watch a Fortnite tournament.
I too am quite happy that the fight is still on.

I am enjoying the circus too, but definitely glad that we still have the rematch scheduled.

May it be violent and bloody.

The ufc is a fuckin joke. Jones is a serial fuckin cheater and the ufc are allowing it.

"Our study has shown that the metabolite M3 and, to a lesser extent, its epimer and M4 are the most long-term metabolites of DHCMT. Taking into account that I and II are reportedly detectable up to 22 days post administration [3,9] and that the relative concentration of M3 in DHCMT post administration urines is normally higher compared to I and II, the detection window of M3 could be estimated as 40–50 days, while M1, M2 and M4 are at least as valuable as I and II."

https://vdocuments.site/detection-a...ong-term-dehydrochloromethyltestosterone.html

The alleged number of days between Jones' last ingestion of Turinabol? 496 days.

Translation:
Jones ingested Turinabol in the last 40-50 days.
So he literally just finished his cycle.
<{outtahere}>

There are steroids everywhere, Brock got popped for foot creme

Is it possible that this metabolite could store in the liver, and that weight cutting releases some of these stores?

the lack of long term studies on M3 mean that in theory, anything is scientifically possible.

What usada is doing now is opening the door for every fighter that failed a test to continue using that same PED, then they can claim it was just the same drug remaining in their system.
Yup. And it also opens the door for fights to be moved from State to State in a kind of "if Dad says no I'll just go ask Mom" kind of deal.

Athletic commissions used to respect each other's decisions.

There are steroids everywhere
597b15123fef5e3fb1f4833dfb835505987a86da93ec9a379d7410ed340c3af9.jpg

I remember him saying that there hasn't been studies of the m3 metabolite

this study is Rodchenko's original paper announcing the discovery of the long term metabolites back in 2012

When i say studies I mean folllow up studies, specifically long term excretion studies to determine how long the metabolites remain in the system typically.

in teh study Rodchenko says 40-50 days but then in interviews he says six months so theres a degree of inconsistency

List of Steroid Detection Times
The following is a list of anabolic steroid detection times (in alphabetical order):

Anadrol (Oxymetholone): 2 months
Anavar (Oxandrolone): 3 weeks
Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate): 17 – 18 months
Dianabol (Methandrostenolone): 5 – 6 weeks
Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate): 4 – 5 months
Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone): 2 months
Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate): 2 weeks
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 11 – 12 months
Omnadren: 3 months
Parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate): 4 – 5 months
Primobolan (oral): 4 – 5 weeks
Sustanon 250: 3 months
Testosterone Cypionate: 3 months
Testosterone Enanthate: 3 months
Testosterone Propionate: 2 weeks
Testosterone Suspension: 1- 3 days
Trenbolone Acetate: 4 – 5 months
Turinabol (4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone): 11 – 12 months
Winstrol (Stanozolol): 2 months

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-detection-times/

Medical References:

[1] Factors influencing the steroid profile in doping control analysis. Mareck U, Geyer H, Opfermann G, Thevis M, Schänzer WJ. Mass Spectrom. 43: 877–891, 2008.

[2] Schemes of metabolic patterns of anabolic androgenic steroids for the estimation of metabolites of designer steroids in human urine. Fragkaki AG, Angelis YS, Tsantili-Kakoulidou A, Koupparis M, Georgakopoulos C. J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol. 115: 44–61, 2009.

[3] Bad science: the instrumental data in the Floyd Landis case. Blackledge RD. Clin Chim. Acta. 406: 8–13, 2009.

[4] R. Baselt, Disposition of Toxic Drugs and Chemicals in Man, 8th edition, Biomedical Publications, Foster City, CA, 2008, pp. 95, 393, 403, 649, 695, 952, 962, 1078, 1156, 1170, 1442, 1501, 1581.

[5] Detection of epitestosterone doping by isotope ratio mass spectrometry. Aguilera R, Hatton CK, Catlin DH (2002). Clin. Chem. 48 (4): 629–36. PMID 11901061.

[6] Use of ion trap gas chromatography-multiple mass spectrometry for the detection and confirmation of 3’hydroxystanozolol at trace levels in urine for doping control. Mateus-Avois L, Mangin P, Saugy M. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2005 Feb 25;816(1-2):193-201.

[7] “Hormonal Doping and Androgenization of Athletes: ” Franke et. al

firstly, thats turinabol, he hasnt tested positive for turinabol, hes tested positive for metabolite m3, very different.

secondly, that site isnt overly reliable

Back