Television TV Show Thread

Anybody watching HBO's The Outsider? First two episodes just aired. It's a terrific, creepy murder mystery based on the Stephen King novel.

@Loiosh @Anung Un Rama

@Loiosh As promised, finally watched MR. INBETWEEN. Great show. Thanks for recommending it. The 26-minute running time format is perfect, wished more hour-long drama shows would incorporate this. The lead actor's face reminds me of a creepy, less-handsome Joel Kinnaman.

QRjAtkD.jpg
the only thing that i dislike is that it's too short. great show

I finally got around to watching the new Doctor in Doctor Who and holy crap, what the hell happened?!
This doesn't even feel like Dr Who.

Anybody watching HBO's The Outsider? First two episodes just aired. It's a terrific, creepy murder mystery based on the Stephen King novel.

@Loiosh @Anung Un Rama

I've watched all the big shows lately. The witcher, watchmen, the maldolorian (although I'm not finished) and the outsider is by far the best. Like a blowout. I hope it's going a good direction because as people say this is true detectiveesque with a stephen king pinch to it. True detective season 1 is prolly the best show I've seen so that's alot of praise.

I've watched all the big shows lately. The witcher, watchmen, the maldolorian (although I'm not finished) and the outsider is by far the best. Like a blowout. I hope it's going a good direction because as people say this is true detectiveesque with a stephen king pinch to it. True detective season 1 is prolly the best show I've seen so that's alot of praise.

Downloading the first episode now, if it is anything close to TD I'm in!

I saw an article saying Cinemax is giving up on original programming. Strike Back is having an 8th and final season, and Jett and Warrior Seasons 2 are unknown/in limbo. They won't be joining HBO MAX.

Just finished Black sails and loved the show but the end was a let down...
The secret field where his gay lover was hidden the whole time and Long John Silver becoming a beta with the black woman forgiving him after he just ruined their chance at abolishing slavery felt like a cheap happy ever after ending.

I would have liked them to have completed their mission, for only then to end on a scene showing hundreds of English and Spanish ships coming to the island in what is to be an obvious fate to an unrealistic mission.

Are any of Showtime's current orig programs worth watching? Never heard of these except the one where Judy Greer shows her nice boobs.

Well it looks like because of Ezra Miller hugely successful twitter topping appearance in Crisis on Infinite Earths you could see a major crossover in currently in the works The Flash movie Flashpoint? Could possibly have a reaction tie in with Crisis and that this is how Miller returns to a messed up earth or starts the ball rolling. Grant has not said anything or Ezra but Ezra did an interview 4 years ago where he opened up the possibility of an actual crossover with the DC TV universe. It seems since Zack and Geoff have been given a reduced role in the production of the DC films they have actually seen really improving results films like the Joker and the coming Birds of Pray and Wonder Woman 1984 are getting better buzz for DC. No doubt this is helping the cause for any DC TV to film crossover. The face of DC movie universe could be very different in the future.

The Outsider on HBO is fucking crack cocaine. Pure disco shit. One of the best shows I’ve watched a long time. God damn!

Back