Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

And you righties like to ignore historical and contemporary power disparity because it allows you to claim you are equal victims of racism, which is a strategy to defend White supremacy.

Whoop there it is.

Hack.

no, i'm one of those people that think that if there is a system of racism setup that is designed to suppress the black man it's doing a pretty shitty job when a black man can become leader of the entire country that the system is setup in.

and why are you arguing whether or not america moved past racism? we are arguing if the word racism changes between a national level and an individual level. stop shifting the goal posts, cause i'm not falling for it. the definition of racism has nothing to do with whether or not it is national, society, or individual.

The memes in the OP are pretty cringy, but I think the idea itself is clever. It could easily be applied to the right too though, the Obama years were pretty NPC heavy around here.

The memes in the OP are pretty cringy, but I think the idea itself is clever. It could easily be applied to the right too though, the Obama years were pretty NPC heavy around here.

Yeah but meme creators do not act as if it does not apply to the right, only people on the left pretend that because they are blind to reality. Its also ironic that they react to the meme like NPCs while ignoring how they do the same to people on the right...

Back