Two of Just Bleed God's most faithful disciples go to War this saturday night!

Killa B is a cool dude and all but is WAY overrated. He wouldn't even cut it in the B leagues. He's donzo. The Immortal wrecks him to bolivian.

Overrated?!?!?

When was the last time he was favored to win a fight???????

He is beloved because most of his fights are fun to watch.....

If by “overrated” you mean people appreciate him too much.... you have a problem and should stop watching fights

Overrated?!?!?

When was the last time he was favored to win a fight???????

He is beloved because most of his fights are fun to watch.....

If by “overrated” you mean people appreciate him too much.... you have a problem and should stop watching fights

<SelenaWow><YeahOKJen>

Love Matt Brown and hope he wins quick, don't want anymore of his grades chool memories to get beat out of his skull

Just Bleeeeeed! WAR The Immortal!!!

Hoping for something similar

ThornyYearlyBurro-size_restricted.gif

Brown brings the violence.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Ben Saunders is so overrated just because he has a sherdog account.

Facts.

I am not sure. For me he feels like an on-off fighter. If he is in the fight he pulls out strikes and subs/sweeps/trips that let my jaw drop. Then on the other hand he just stands there inactive getting battered into submission...

<{1-10}>

Have you seen the man fight?

Being a disciple means giving/taking punishment and Ben has done more than his fair share of both.

I swear this place has become overrun with noobs.
I haven't been a noob since the late 90's. Of course I know who Ben is. I watched him give Wolf that knee induced hematoma on his forehead and stop Marcus Davis the same way. But most of his tape consists of him getting obliterated. Especially these days.

I haven't been a noob since the late 90's. Of course I know who Ben is. I watched him give Wolf that knee induced hematoma on his forehead and stop Marcus Davis the same way. But most of his tape consists of him getting obliterated. Especially these days.

and that is why he is a disciple of the JBG. Sacrifices have been made. You either offer you opponents blood or your own. Same goes with brain trauma.

As long as JBG is feasting he is happy!

and that is why he is a disciple of the JBG. Sacrifices have been made. You either offer you opponents blood or your own. Same goes with brain trauma.

As long as JBG is feasting he is happy!
My understanding of the JBG guidelines were lacking. I apologize for my insolence

Back