News Two pit bull dogs attack staff, students at Willard Intermediate South

If only there was a good guy with a pitbull to save them.
We need good guys with wolverines to take on the pitbulls, but if its more than 1 pitt, then the wolverine might be toast.

We need good guys with wolverines to take on the pitbulls, but if its more than 1 pitt, then the wolverine might be toast.

179.gif

Well maybe the staff and kids shouldn't have been at school that day.

Just google it:

"The the most aggressive dog?
Breed #1: Chihuahua
Although considered the smallest breed in the world, chihuahuas are frequently cited as one of the most aggressive. They are known to be extremely loyal but can be very jealous and possessive when strangers approach their owners. Aug 1, 2021

The Five Most Aggressive Dog Breeds - Canna-Pet
"

Chihahaus aren't a Problem they can't inflict significant damage

Actually labs bite quite often.
How many children do they maul? How many other pets?

Says a lot about them when they make up more of the dog population than any other breed but don’t attack a fraction of as many times as shitbulls

Just google it:

Although considered the smallest breed in the world, chihuahuas are frequently cited as one of the most aggressive. They are known to be extremely loyal but can be very jealous and possessive when strangers approach their owners. Aug 1, 2021

"
If a Chihuahua bites you, you will be like : lolwut
If a Pit bull bites you, you gona need stitches or worse.

Injured 18 students and three teachers?!?
Pitbulls making the case for We need guns in our schools

I got bit by my neighbour's Dalmatian dog one time, the one from Disney white with the black spots. I was like the 6th person that dog bit. I was fine, it bit trough my pants and left his tooth marks on me. Didn't bleed. However the poor dog got headshot after that. By its owner.

I had a small dog mixed breed which was relatively aggressive. I pushed it's patience taking a tenis ball out it's mouth and going on it's nerves. Bit my face. Nothing happened no red marks or anything. Didn't bite hard.

There are no such thing as bad dogs, but there are bad dog owners. All these incidents involve irresponsible owners, they get charged.

I'm an animal lover but this post is complete nonsense.

Just google it:

"

Yeah and the most aggressive child at the aftercare I work at is the tiny second grader Emily. Why? Because when she kicks multiple kids every few days they just shrug it off. Aggressive, extremely, she'll kick you for looking at her. Dangerous? Hardly.

This is why we carry a knife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back