Two quick questions

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Bellator Kickboxing 10, was Petrosyan vs Allazov a title fight or not? It was defnitely first a title fight, but then I read somehwere it's not anymore? Still was 5 rounds, but maybe only because it had a huge name fightwise. Can someone help me with this?

Second question is about Petpanomrung vs Kevin. The decision was so called a split decision, but the scorecard were all for Pet. Am I missing something here? That's a unanimous decision actually right?

47-46, 47-46, 48-45

was a unanimous decision. got announced wrong, I guess.

47-46, 47-46, 48-45

was a unanimous decision. got announced wrong, I guess.

Thanks bro, I also thought that. But like every news website (Including mine now lol) and the Glory website+ announcement says split decision. My OCD is working hard overtime now. Any idea on the title fight?

Don't think their was an explanation but Petro vs Chingiz was originally announced as a title fight and days before the event was no longer a title fight. Maybe they had certain clauses in their titles that one or both parties didn't want to adhere to.

I would have been surprised to see Vannostrand losing via split. :))

Don't think their was an explanation but Petro vs Chingiz was originally announced as a title fight and days before the event was no longer a title fight. Maybe they had certain clauses in their titles that one or both parties didn't want to adhere to.

So it isn't a title fight right?

Back