International Two Swedes shot dead in Brussels, Belgium raises terror alert to top level

If it turns out they were "recued" about a mile from the coast of Tunesia by some wannabe do gooders on a boat,
I'd have 0 problems with those people beeing held partially responsible for shit like this.

Dipshits are intentionally aiding in illegal immigration, without any care or fear of beeing prosecuted atm.

"Two Swedish nationals have been shot dead in Brussels as a football match between Belgium and Sweden was due to take place on Monday evening, police said, and Belgium raised its terror alert to the highest level."

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/two-swedes-shot-dead-brussels-police-2023-10-16/

That's terrible and horrible. My condolences to the families of the victims. We live in a truly wicked and sick world and as a Muslim myself I can only condemn such acts of a madman which are clearly terrorism.

Sadly the double standard that the west has shown with the israeli/palestinan war will only push those insane extremists to act like that more. I'm not a coward when I say that but the future is frightening

He was stabbed 26 times with what sounds like a fucking Ka-Bar combat knife.

pbv.jpg

plus his attacker shouted "YOU MUSLIMS MUST DIE" while stabbing him to death. a 6 years old boy. Clearly a racial hate motivated murder. And terrorism because his family and Muslim townspeople must be terrified

Rest in peace and condolences to the family

That's terrible and horrible. My condolences to the families of the victims. We live in a truly wicked and sick world and as a Muslim myself I can only condemn such acts of a madman which are clearly terrorism.

Sadly the double standard that the west has shown with the israeli/palestinan war will only push those insane extremists to act like that more. I'm not a coward when I say that but the future is frightening

Don't worry about it mate. Focus on you and your family and friends/ neighbours , the world isn't that bad it's just a constant bombardment of negative and terrible things that draw clicks.

Some poor, phoneless fool is probably sitting next to a waterfall somewhere totally unaware of how angry and scared he's supposed to be

'Duncan trussel'

@Plastikman_Eire

I don’t know how you can read stories like these and still think that welcoming these people en masse into Ireland is a good idea.

<{hughesimpress}>

Yeah, football fans are cunts, but what can you do?

Edit, for clarity before you start arguing against a point that I'm not making, again.

Yes, I know which "these people" you are banging on about.

And to reiterate my stance from the last thread you tagged me in:

>I fully support asylum for those in genuine need.
>European countries need to commit more resources to processing cases more quickly to avoid ghettos forming like in Calais.
>Illegitimate asylum cases should be shipped back home.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it mate. Focus on you and your family and friends/ neighbours , the world isn't that bad it's just a constant bombardment of negative and terrible things that draw clicks.

Some poor, phoneless fool is probably sitting next to a waterfall somewhere totally unaware of how angry and scared he's supposed to be

'Duncan trussel'

beautiful quote

If it turns out they were "recued" about a mile from the coast of Tunesia by some wannabe do gooders on a boat,
I'd have 0 problems with those people beeing held partially responsible for shit like this.

Dipshits are intentionally aiding in illegal immigration, without any care or fear of beeing prosecuted atm.

I'm all for anyone who facilitates the entry of a migrant, be it legal or illegal, being held jointly responsible for any crimes they commit.

plus his attacker shouted "YOU MUSLIMS MUST DIE" while stabbing him to death. a 6 years old boy. Clearly a racial hate motivated murder. And terrorism because his family and Muslim townspeople must be terrified

Rest in peace and condolences to the family

The mother was gashed and gored up too, but she's expected to survive. I saw another photo of him holding a little American flag that kinda fucked me up (and nothing bothers me). Our politicians have a knack in modern times for all but declaring national mourning over people who, in all honesty, were actually shitbags and it's an absolute clown show. There's also a short history of nonsense hoax "hate crimes" that make a lot of people scoff at the very term.

But this 100% wasn't that. The little boy was virtually the epitome of innocence, and hate crimes don't get more legitimate or egregious than this foul shit. It was their god damn 71-year-old landlord who lost his mind and did this. According to the father, the family had a great relationship with him prior to the Israel & Hamas war kicking off. He also mentioned this being the exact thing they were trying to flee when they came to America.

I never understand how Migrants can move into a country and not respect the place they are moving into. If me and 3000 of my fellow Americans moved into Syria and set up a few blocks for ourselves and blasted The Star Spangled Banner every day and flew our flags everywhere, and built Churches, what do you think would happen? I feel for Europe, I truly do. Sweden, Belgium, France, Italy, Germany....should be Sweden, Belgium, France, Italy, Germany. It is not wrong to want to keep your national identity in tact. Not to mention when you let in a culture that tends to be into sexual assaults, shit goes downhill fast.

The mother was gashed and gored up too, but she's expected to survive. I saw another photo of him holding a little American flag that kinda fucked me up (and nothing bothers me). Our politicians have a knack in modern times for all but declaring national mourning over people who, in all honesty, were actually shitbags and it's an absolute clown show. There's also a short history of nonsense hoax "hate crimes" that make a lot of people scoff at the very term.

But this 100% wasn't that. The little boy was virtually the epitome of innocence, and hate crimes don't get more legitimate or egregious than this foul shit. It was their god damn 71-year-old landlord who lost his mind and did this. According to the father, the family had a great relationship with him prior to the Israel & Hamas war kicking off. He also mentioned this being the exact thing they were trying to flee when they came to America.

It's reported on the BBC website that the kid's last words were,

"Mom, I'm fine"

I had to close the tab and take some deep breaths after reading that.

<DCrying>

He was stabbed 26 times with what sounds like a fucking Ka-Bar combat knife.

pbv.jpg
Heard they recovered the knife from his abdomen during his autopsy.
I kinda hope his mom passes so she don’t have to live with that in her mind every minute of every day

I'm all for anyone who facilitates the entry of a migrant, be it legal or illegal, being held jointly responsible for any crimes they commit.

I've long held the same view regarding parole boards. If you grant early release to a murderer or sex offender, and they attack or kill someone else, you share their sentence.

well there's pictures of the victims on 4chan. gruesome stuff. the guy's head is mush, probably was real close range

Heard they recovered the knife from his abdomen during his autopsy.

Good lord...

I kinda hope his mom passes so she don’t have to live with that in her mind every minute of every day

I can't even imagine experiencing that and living with it for the rest of your life.

Back