Two UFC Fighters Want New NFM Belt

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal will square off for the ‘BMF’ title at UFC 244, but why stop there? If the UFC is happy to introduce a new belt to crown the ‘baddest motherf-cker’ in MMA, why not also consider introducing a title to determine the ‘nicest motherf-cker’ in the sport?

Former UFC welterweight title challenger and all-round nice guy Stephen Thompson hilariously suggested the idea ahead of his upcoming bout with Vincente Luque at UFC 244, and reigning featherweight champ Max Holloway couldn’t help but chime in on social media.

“You’re taking everything I worked for @WonderboyMMA," Max posted. "You know who’s the reeeal nice guy fight. Me!”

"The honor is all mine!" countered Stephen. "I’m happy to have even been mentioned by you in this thread. Just leave the cage door holding to me." #NMF

“No, no, I insist," said Max, politely. "The honor is all mine. @danawhite @ufc I’d like to open the cage door for this gentleman.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/10...n-max-holloway-nate-diaz-jorge-masvidal-fight

Seems like Sage left the UFC too early, Sir

northy.jpg

Back