Crime TX man murders BLM protestor. Abbot vows to pardon murderer ASAP

Lol, no. I said he had a right to defense because he was boxed in and a retard came charging forward with AK thinking it made him a tough guy.

You're an imbecile and never fail to make yourself look stupid.
lol right to the ad hominem.

I grant that I found after I made the post I didn't have the time or energy to really get into it so I deleted the post, but since you two circle your notifications like vultures over a corpse--reminds me of how your social life must be--you responded before I could. Good on ya; you got me being tired.

Now, I've got a business to run so you two can go back to spewing your self-contradictory nonsense without interruption.

Have a nice day.

giphy.gif

Oh, say... in that incident where the guy was in the river and stabbed some teenagers, did you similarly feel it was self-defense?

If they were marching and not just standing in the street blocking traffic, then they weren't blocking traffic--they were exercising the right of way of pedestrians over motor vehicles. When a class of kindergarteners are following their caregiver single file across an intersection on a walking field trip, are they blocking traffic? That's utterly fucking moronic.

I wasn't on the jury so there's no way to be certain, but I don't see any way this could be considered self-defense by any reasonable person.

They were not crossing the street they were blocking the street, walking or standing which is ileagl so no they didn't have that right. In most but not all situations you can't run them over.

So he had the right to try and continue on his way with caution. The right but yes it would have been better to go around if possible. They could have just moved out of his way which legally they should have done. Instead they surround his car and he was held hostage by them. Still didn't have the right to just run them over unless their actions threatened him of great bodily harm. Then he could run them over to get himself out of danger. All this changed when a person with an AK blocked him and had the weapon in a threatening position.

Whoa buddy, don't you have business to run? Why are you responding to more posts?
Whatever you say, bitch tits. Tell Alpha Dad I said hi when you get off shift.

Edit: oh, and tell the previous two idiots I said hi in your little offshoot. This time you're ready to go two on one so good on ya for learning from your mistakes. I said my piece ITT but if you're prepared you just might score some VPs on the next go round.

Last edited:
Whatever you say, bitch tits. Tell Alpha Dad I said hi when you get off shift.
You're still here? I thought you had a business to run? Time is money, Andrew.

If your mouth was stapled to a bull's asshole for three months, you still wouldn't be as full of shit as you are right now.

You're still here? I thought you had a business to run? Time is money, Andrew.

If your mouth was stapled to a bull's asshole for three months, you still wouldn't be as full of shit as you are right now.
Cry some more, bitch tits.

@LMP I'm curious how you feel/felt about this guy walking around the world's busiest airport since it's 100% legal and all.

rifle.jpg

Edit: oh, and tell the previous two idiots I said hi in your little offshoot. This time you're ready to go two on one so good on ya for learning from your mistakes.
Wait, what? You think people are plotting against you off site?

@HereticBD smart thinking calling in back up before responding to Andy. <36>

@LMP I'm curious how you feel/felt about this guy walking around the world's busiest airport since it's 100% legal and all.

rifle.jpg
If someone shot him because they felt him having a gun was a threat id argue its not self defense and be up set if they didnt get convicted of murder. As long as the guy doesn't point the gun at someone he doesn't violate the law.

Open carry Protesters are fine, and get the same protection as every other protester. Your rights to free speech don't disappear when someone else takes an action that puts you in a bad situation. I'm not against open carry really just think that it is a tacky thing to do in most cases.

"They were in the street so the driver had no responsibility, clean shoot. Owning the libs".
Nobody said that. Intentionally mischaracterizing someone's position is a sign you're unable to debate it rationally.

Probably not, people can easily be opposed to certain people protesting certain things, but completely hypocritically be pro-protesting anything that affects themselves.

I would say that covers most non-empathetic people who for some reason can't understand why someone else might be driven to protest.

I support protest. Go do your thing. But don't block roads or highways. Don't graffiti or smash store fronts. I don't care what you're protesting if that is the methods you use.

I support protest. Go do your thing. But don't block roads or highways. Don't graffiti or smash store fronts. I don't care what you're protesting if that is the methods you use.
Most importantly, don't walk up to stopped cars that are surrounded by people in the street while carrying an "assault weapon" loaded with a "high capacity" magazine at the tactical ready position.

<seedat>

Blocking roads is hardly the crime of the century.

Back in the day, people would have been told that the only sort of protest that should take place was silently at the back of the bus.

But that doesn't make for an effective protest that anyone takes notice of.

I'm sure there are other alternative methods that would work instead of blocking roads, but someone, somewhere will present a grievance to whatever it is that's inconveniencing them regardless.

Reactions: LMP
Nobody said that. Intentionally mischaracterizing someone's position is a sign you're unable to debate it rationally.

There's no actual debate here.

A jury found him guilty and they had access to a hell of a lot more detail than we are. A lunatic politician (Abbott's list of insane act is pretty long) pardoned him because he knew it would play with his base. That politician's hand picked committee rubber stamped his pardon because they serve at his pleasure (he can fire and hire them at will) and do what he wants one hundred percent of the time. You're defending the pardon because you're a partisan hack and it was a progressive activist who was killed.

No debate.

If the BLM activist had been behind the wheel and had shot the racist scumbag to death exactly the same way, and was then pardoned, you'd scream bloody murder that progressives always get off Scot-Free.

If a crowd is blocking a street then I would perceive that as a major threat indeed and have the right to vroom..vroom over as many of those wastes of skins as possible.

Well it looks like Mr. Perry has a Sherdog account after all

No you are bringing the protest "blocking the road" up as a way to help justify this man's actions. Just like the other guys that know better yet are acting as water boys for this guy. "Its was an illegal protest", first prove that anyone from the city tired to stop the protest because it was "illegal". If the city condone them marching in peaceful protest that's hardly what we would call illegal.

Now let's move to "blocking" show me where there are intentionally blocking that section of the road to prevent traveling. Are they marching in the street yes, and as I have already gone over the streets are just as protected as place to protest as sidewalks, parks, ect.

Now final even if the protesters are "illegally blocking" the road. The drive still doesn't magically gain the right to drive his car at them to provoke a reaction. The driver of a vehicle has a responsibility to try and avoid wrecks and hitting pedestrians. This mean you are forced to ensure that when something is obstructing your path way you have to avoid it, even protesters. You have absolutely no right to drive your vehicle on the road.

Perry not only had a duty not to turn on to the road while there was no path for him to cross, when combined with his text and post we can find the motivation for him doing so. He was the provocator in this situation that led to the death of a man exercising his right to open carry. Foster doesn't lose his right to open carry simply because Perry is driving his car into the protesters.

Back