Tyron chilling with Dan Bilzarian

I bet he struggled to get Colby's name out of his mouth all night, must have been a real early night for everyone with Tyquil floating in the air.

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
Fuck off !

If you notice in these type of videos, the women are always dancing on their own or with each other while the loser guys try and dance near to them while being ignored.

No one looks good in this video, they all look like they are worried about how they are being perceived.

<Fedor23>

Meh looks fake, pathetic and forced.

Party with your real friends, not some random rich guy. Bang some normal girl, not these creatures of silicon.

There are so many beautiful girls in this world who are not whores like these.

why is noone ever having fun at these parties? girls too busy shaking their ass for instagram, guys too busy mean mugging for instagram

And they say money doesn't make you happy

I like how Sherdoggers claim they can tell by the video that these people aren't happy.

Sherdogger1: "If they were really happy, they would be home alone playing video games every night like I do."

Sherdogger2: "Yeah, I could stage a party like that, it would be me and my mom and my grandma doing body shots off each other in our trailer. Maybe cousin Roy will show up and take a piss in the yard. I'll film it all on my android."

I like how Sherdoggers claim they can tell by the video that these people aren't happy.

Sherdogger1: "If they were really happy, they would be home alone playing video games every night like I do."

Sherdogger2: "Yeah, I could stage a party like that, it would be me and my mom and my grandma doing body shots off each other in our trailer. Maybe cousin Roy will show up and take a piss in the yard. I'll film it all on my android."
Come on dude, it's looks pathetic. 35+ guys so desperate to create an image that they pay prostitutes and call girls to hang out and "party" with them, constantly uploading it to social media to portray themselves as someone valuable. It's so forced, unnatural and frankly quite sad. On the other end there are the young girls full of plastic and plastered with makeup, shaking their asses trying to convince themselves they have self-esteem in a desperate attempt to be noticed. Contrived, fake and pathetic. 10 years down the road they will all be used up having contributed nothing to society.

I get the appeal, trust me I do, but once you peel the layers it's all smoke and mirrors.

The only thing these people care about is if it LOOKS like they are having a good time.

Not if they are actually having a good time

Come on dude, it's looks pathetic. 35+ guys so desperate to create an image that they pay prostitutes and call girls to hang out and "party" with them, constantly uploading it to social media to portray themselves as someone valuable. It's so forced, unnatural and frankly quite sad. On the other end there are the young girls full of plastic and plastered with makeup, shaking their asses trying to convince themselves they have self-esteem in a desperate attempt to be noticed. Contrived, fake and pathetic. 10 years down the road they will all be used up having contributed nothing to society.

I get the appeal, trust me I do, but once you peel the layers it's all smoke and mirrors.

agree, if they were 20s, but they are all over 40 living like kids nobody is happy doing stuff they did in theirs 20s when they are 40.

as for the part of contributing to society I think its a bit too much, like is not to be taken that seriously.

Must have been nice for Woodley not to be the biggest douche in the room for a change.

Back