Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Damien Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

Best strikers, best grapplers, best brawlers, best well rounded fighters. Each one of them is so hard to beat. This list is beyond impressive and will continue to grow. Don't bring up Rory, because he never really beat Woodley, just effectively neutralized him. Who knows what could've happened if this fight was 5 rounds?

Could argue that Woodley just effectively neutralized Maia.

What if i said my favourite fighter is Nate Marquardt ?

Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Damien Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

Best strikers, best grapplers, best brawlers, best well rounded fighters. Each one of them is so hard to beat. This list is beyond impressive and will continue to grow. Don't bring up Rory, because he never really beat Woodley, just effectively neutralized him. Who knows what could've happened if this fight was 5 rounds?

yeah because we all know Woodley gets better the longer the fight goes...

{<BJPeen}

Correction: Carlos Condit by hitting the injury lottery and Kelvin Gastelum got robbed

I don't really like any fighters in that list. Gastelum is decent.. that's it.

I just don't like him because he's black.

Reload.

Carlos Condit
Robbie Lawler
Stephen Thompson
Damien Maia
Kelvin Gastelum

You can say the same exact thing about Ty-run in his fights against Thompson and Maia. Condit suffered a freak injury, although Woodley was on his way to a boring UD. I won't even bring up the Gastelum fight because they both looked like humongous piles of shit in that one. Of all the fighters you listed, the only impressive victory was his KO of Robbie. He has the shittiest good resume I've ever seen in my life. I can't wait to not watch him for the next 6 months.

Last edited:
My favorite active WW beat him with ease.

And I would pick Kelvin to beat him in a rematch.

Also declaring a loss doesn't count for some weird reason is a bitch move.

Woodley is currently at his prime and he will beat everyone. He's the strongest, the smartest and the most powerful dude in the divison and he's also one of the fastest. He doesn't possess extraordinary skills but he does possess extraordinary genes.

He'll continue to beat Sherdog's favourite fighters. People in Sherdog are very emotional bunch of people. That's why they can't predict outcomes of fights.

Last edited:
Woodley is clearing out the old layer of contenders and now younger WW will move up and challenge his reign...great for the division!

Lol how did Rory not really beat Woodley? Troll thread confirmed.

Tyrone just makes it easier for me to follow champs, its one less for me to give a fuck about. MM and Jones are 1000x better.

I don't really like any fighters in that list. Gastelum is decent.. that's it.
You're a very hard person to please then.

Yes OP, Woodley has some good names on his record. Very good. But he rustles me more because for every good fight he has, he has a couple of stinkers. Like...just deplorable fights. He has had a few terrible fights in a row.

No one cares about the new WW breed.

GSP has like 2 million followers. Cerrone has 400k followers. Rory has 400k followers.

Bisping will fight GSP. Chael will fight Rory. Weidman fought Gastelum.

Back