Tyron Woodley Done It Again

I think OP is trying to bring attention to the vid of the raccoon fellating Woodley, not theCobra Kai bit that everyone already knows about.
That Raccoon bit is already old, like 2 years, I've seen it way before.

Get a life loser. Rent free in my head cause I point out that every role that he gets is some sort of comedic tragedy? Sherbros been making fun of Woodley well before this thread, the forum probably has 100 threads making fun of Woodley's antics for the past year, and here you are pointing out some silly agenda. Shertards gonna shertard.

"Shertards gonna shertard." Accurately sums up the entirety of your existence on this forum and probably the real world too. You telling me to get a life is ironic considering you seem to define your "purpose" making forum threads dedicated to trashing someone who, by tangible comparison, is actually succeeding far more in his life than you and the so-called "Sherbros" who you reference. As if your "bbbut all my anonymous online buddies I'll probably never meet in real life are doing it too" logic somehow legitimizes or validates your painfully pathetic posts.

Money isn't everything, I'm sure he lives very comfortably but it came at a cost.

Everything comes at a perceived "cost" if you really want to get technical here. But what is that cost in this case? Falling out of the "approval rating" of online dwellers and suffering the wrath of their ridicule? Money may not be "everything" but it's certainly worth far more than the approval of a bunch of nobodies nobody cares about.

Lol are you sick in the head? Im just fucking around, my dude. No, I dont believe Tyron Woodley was cursed by god for making mixed tapes hahahaha

Edit: oh lol you replied to everyone in this thread white knighting for Woodley. Yikes. I hope you see better days

Okay, incel.

Woodley will never go out with you.

As someone who's married, I'm perfectly fine with that. How's the fact that literally no one will ever go out with you ever, panning out for you so far?

Get a life loser. Rent free in my head cause I point out that every role that he gets is some sort of comedic tragedy? Sherbros been making fun of Woodley well before this thread, the forum probably has 100 threads making fun of Woodley's antics for the past year, and here you are pointing out some silly agenda. Shertards gonna shertard.

P.S. And for the record, what you call "sherbro-ing" I call neo-MMA incel nerds in an infinite circle jerk constantly "yes men-ing" each other's threads on a daily basis to find some sense of validation. I've seen the glory days of real Sherbro activity since the inception of this site and this petty trolling you new fandango heads want to pass off as Sherbro-ing isn't it. It's nothing more than glorified shitposting. Seriously. That's all it is. So if you post wasteland level shitposting, expect I'm going to reply in kind. Shitposting begets shitposting.

Everything comes at a perceived "cost" if you really want to get technical here. But what is that cost in this case? Falling out of the "approval rating" of online dwellers and suffering the wrath of their ridicule? Money may not be "everything" but it's certainly worth far more than the approval of a bunch of nobodies nobody cares about.
Hi Tyrone. The cost is his reputation and respect, he went from being one of the most dangerous and decorated freestyle fighters on the planet to a guy begging a youtuber for a " I love Jake Paul " tattoo.

Hi Tyrone. The cost is his reputation and respect, he went from being one of the most dangerous and decorated freestyle fighters on the planet to a guy begging a youtuber for a " I love Jake Paul " tattoo.

Who TF is Tyrone? Anyways. It's funny how you think there was actually an exchange of his reputation and respect for that boxing paul money. It's really pretentious to act like his other accomplishments in life are just suddenly erased by these things. People like you literally talk like he murdered someone and is going to prison for life, for real. Or he traded his children for money. None of which happened. Losing two boxing matches outside his prime, whether he took a fall or not, doesn't detract from the fact he was multiple time UFC champion and standout collegiate wrestler. Why you think I even bother with defending the guy in the first place? He never lost my respect. When Stephan Bonnar lost his house in a fire (I've never particularly been a fan of Bonnar BTW) Tyron led a charitable initiative among fans and peers to raise money for Bonnar to help him get back on his feet. That's a standup dude that has my respect still.

Back