• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyron Woodley Just said Kamara Usman cant be gunning for his title with that performance

huh-gif-7.gif

Umm didnt Woodley do the same boring decision with less damage to Maia ?
Tyron's performance was shit aswell but the point stands, Usman should not receive a title shot for that stinker.

He won't either for a while atleast with Till or Colby on the scene.

Yeah Woodley wants to fight uber welterweight contenders like Nate Diaz

Woodley beat the shit out of Maia lmao. Had him rocked like 5 times. Just didn't commit.

Difference is Woodley is champ. His logic does however apply to him when asking for Big money fights. Hence why he lost the GSP payday

Exactly! I've posted this a few times already. It's boring watching guys like Covington and now Usman go away from their strength and turn matches in to shitty striking exchanges. I understand why they're doing it but it's a boring route to victory. They can't fight that way then complain they're not getting title shots or, in Woodley's case, money fights.

You have to make people want to see you fight.

Woodley has said the same kind of shit about every single legit challenger in the division meanwhile wants money fights with retired dudes lol.

Lol I personally booed Tyrone out of Anaheim. What the Fook is he talking about?

Difference is Woodley is champ. His logic does however apply to him when asking for Big money fights. Hence why he lost the GSP payday
Thread/ they both suck and are very boring.

Exactly! I've posted this a few times already. It's boring watching guys like Covington and now Usman go away from their strength and turn matches in to shitty striking exchanges. I understand why they're doing it but it's a boring route to victory. They can't fight that way then complain they're not getting title shots or, in Woodley's case, money fights.

You have to make people want to see you fight.

It’s one thing that shits me about fighters like Woodley and Michael Johnson wanting and saying they deserve money fights. If they actually fight and put on a show, they’ll get the money.

I wasn't impressed by Usman here, but I wasn't impressed by Colby either. Plus Colby is an awkward nerd calling others nerds. Cringey fuck. I hope Till beats Wonderboy so convincingly that he gets the next shot instead of these two. Even better if RDA beats Colby, so he's not even close to a shot.

Tyron should STFU. He didn't call him out or anything.
He did in the after fight show. Woodley rolled his eyes and said he saw some things in usmans fights that would leave him sniffing salts. Woodley would koschek usman.

I hope the UFC keeps making Woodley take fights he doesn't want, can't stand the guy.

I hope Usman gets a shot against Woodley so I can see the first ever 25 minute staring contest.

Back