Young Calf Kick

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

This is your chance, shooplords.
@TARTARA
@bigwaverider
@Arqueto
(off the top of my head, feel free to tag the rest of the hardcore shoopers)

@mods feel free to edit this thread to an official shoop thread should it come to fruition and we have the raw materials, I personally can’t shoop for shit so there you go.

EDIT: As some of you are unfamiliar with Instagram and using multiple slides in a post, I've added a step-by-step guide to posting this below:

What Woodley means by first/second slide is a carrousel post. You can post these in the Instagram app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so. My version of the app is in Dutch, so the button names in the English app might be a little different, but you probably get the idea.
  1. Make sure the shoop and the follow evidence images/video(s) are both on your smartphone.
  2. Open the Instagram app on your phone
  3. Click the bottom right icon to go to your profile
  4. Click the + sign in the top right corner
  5. Select message
  6. Choose the “select multiple” option (just below the middle right of the screen) and then select (FIRST!) the shoop, then the evidence of you following Woodley (could be a screenshot)
  7. Click next at top right of the screen twice as you don’t need a filter
  8. Write a caption and tag @twooodley in the caption and by using the tag option below the text box - you'll add a tag to the photo by way of picking a point in the image where the tag will be, and then by tagging @twooodley
  9. Post image by using button in the top right.

Template (by @Volador):
Template-1.png

Templates (by @TARTARA)
apxBujV.png

7h36n7x.png

y2afnB7.png

fiMAXlm.png

pheRpFs.png

GOOD LUCK SHERBROS!

Last edited:
Back