Media Tyron Woodley to Conor McGregor, 'Quit Being a B----, Let's Fight'

wow usman beat woodley so bad that he gave him the worse case of CTE

how you gonna lose in one of the worst UFC champ performances and think you're entitled to a big money fight against a smaller man??

Woodley got dominated by Usman and Conor got cucked by Khabib. Whatever interest that fight may have had a year or 2 ago is gone now

Woodley is one of the best WWs of all time, GSP vs Woodley or Diaz vs Woodley would sell well IMO, especially if they put Askren on the same card.

I'm going to respectfully disagree that Woodley is one of the greatest WW of all time. Because he says it, does not make it true. He has been dominated by Nate, Rory and Usman......GOAT candidates do not get dominated by multiple challengers during their prime.

He was was part of two of the worst title defense in UFC history (Maia / Wonderboy II)

I'm going to respectfully disagree that Woodley is one of the greatest WW of all time. Because he says it, does not make it true. He has been dominated by Nate, Rory and Usman......GOAT candidates do not get dominated by multiple challengers during their prime.

He was was part of two of the worst title defense in UFC history (Maia / Wonderboy II)

Him saying it has nothing to do with it. His resume puts him in the top 5.

“Honestly you can speak that into existence”

LOL

Tyron is dreaming. Well he’s begging really.

First line of his reply he makes a statement about Conor starting a race war.
Always whinging and bringing race into it ........ never change Woodley..........never change

Tyron missed out on a payday when he still has the belt...he should've fought Colby

anti American
I am I doing it right

That's not it. Cultural differences.

I always remember the wedding of Harry and Meghan, watched it on CBS with Gayle King and some British guy.

The guy was talking about the fuss Pipa Middleton's dress made at William/Kate's wedding, her cute butt. And Gayle King snarly says "oh yeh, well in America we saw that and said "what ass?". The guy of course was stunned silent from such an ignorant, insulting and antagonistic statement - and being stunned and whilte guilted, said nothing and didn't check her the fuck back. She could have called him a poncey limey, and he would have been too frightened to say anything back. :D

No Gayle you're not speaking for all Americans, you're speaking for a certain jealous, bitter, demographic. You'll find a good example of them at www.lipstickalley.com

I obviously switched stations at that point and watched the wedding on another station.

It's all subjective. You like the those type asses, god bless you, I won't denigrate your taste to uplift my taste.....Gayle.

Him saying it has nothing to do with it. His resume puts him in the top 5.

There was only 8 UFC WW champs before Woodley, so yea, he might be top 5. Again, he was totally dominated by three different guys in his weight class during his prime. He has not avenged any of these losses. He is a good WW fighter.

There was only 8 UFC WW champs before Woodley, so yea, he might be top 5. Again, he was totally dominated by three different guys in his weight class during his prime. He has not avenged any of these losses. He is a good WW fighter.

GSP was dominated by 2 different guys in his weight class during his prime, that's a silly arugement to make.

While Conor is struggling for top-dog respect after his stock was downgraded, Woodley has the same struggle for the same reason.

Usman really did a number on Woodley.

This is why people can't stand Woodley. He always comes off as a self righteous, entitled whiner. Nothing to do with his race.

GSP was dominated by 2 different guys in his weight class during his prime, that's a silly arugement to make.
And both losses he avenged seven fold. Crushed Hughes twice and put a clinic on Serra.

That's not it. Cultural differences.

I always remember the wedding of Harry and Meghan, watched it on CBS with Gayle King and some British guy.

The guy was talking about the fuss Pipa Middleton's dress made at William/Kate's wedding, her cute butt. And Gayle King snarly says "oh yeh, well in America we saw that and said "what ass?". The guy of course was stunned silent from such an ignorant, insulting and antagonistic statement - and being stunned and whilte guilted, said nothing and didn't check her the fuck back. She could have called him a poncey limey, and he would have been too frightened to say anything back. :D

No Gayle you're not speaking for all Americans, you're speaking for a certain jealous, bitter, demographic. You'll find a good example of them at www.lipstickalley.com

I obviously switched stations at that point and watched the wedding on another station.

It's all subjective. You like the those type asses, god bless you, I won't denigrate your taste to uplift my taste.....Gayle.
Lol nice I prefer them big , but all women are beautiful

Woodley is one of the best WWs of all time, GSP vs Woodley or Diaz vs Woodley would sell well IMO, especially if they put Askren on the same card.
But he is only selling because of his opposition. GSP vs Diaz would sell more than either vs Woodley. Woodley himself brings very little notoriety or recognition.

Back