Tyron Woodley vs. Colby Covington Targeted For UFC 233 in Anaheim

Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• Colby Covington

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tyron is going to show Cody the real meaning of nerd bash... his only hope is that Woodley plays it safe for a decision and doesn't bang him in the face...

I don't know how the hell Colby gets the win here. Tyron negates everything he does and he's insanely powerful. Only way Colby wins is with his cardio and pressure - don't think it's enough for somebody like Tyron though.

Woodley got cage fucked by Jake Shields, and no one is better at cage fucking than Colby. Woodley's wrestling to a certain degree is overrated.

But then Colby has poor defenses and no one survives being struck by Woodley's right hand. So he will need to improve a lot from his previous fights to stand a chance against Woodley.

The build up to this fight is gonna be amazing

KeenEducatedBeetle-max-1mb.gif

Colby is gonna bash SJWoodley like the nerd that he is

UFC-225-Results-Colby-Covington-971671.jpg

Colby is waaaayyyy out of his league here. Hes gonna get just destroyed.

Wow a stupid hillary supporter! LMao! Loser

racist woodley about to get fucked up

Temper, temper, now don't make me "Shake you" like that, not a good look man...

Tyron may well blast Cody early. I think that's the most likely scenario.

But...

...if he doesn't, mark my words-he is screwed. Colby is gonna be trying to apply pressure from the start. His fight vs RDA showed me he learned from the Maia fight that his striking sucks. So he just bullied RDA all night long. He's gonna try to do the same to Woodley. Good chance he gets KO'd, but Woodley has put his own back against the cage plenty of times in his career. I could see Colby just constantly making it a clinch battle. And Tyron's gas tank will NOT hold up if it plays out that way. Not with how much pressure Colby applies.

So yeah, great chance Tyron starches him early. But if he doesn't, Colby will take over the fight. It won't look like Maia vs Woodley where Maia didn't want to clinch and didn't have the energy to constantly go for TD's. Colby has cardio for days and if he can make that matter (big "if" obviously), he will win.

Dan Lambert says the UFC is targeting Woodley vs. Covington in a title unification bout for UFC 233 in January.
This is not an unification bout since Colby has been stripped in September

this is a card I could really get behind

Tough fight to call. Colby has the cardio but twood has the smoke. Wood probably gets it done early but it could get ugly if goes to round 4 or 5. Good fight

Will this fight divide America?

I got Tyron winning via TKO.

woodley about to commit a hate crime on colby and he cant sue this time

It’s about damn time

The build up is gonna bring many laughs. I’m fine with either guy winning but it will be extra hilarious if Colby pulls off the upset

Called it. E-validation!

Might have to go to this one.

Just like the last fight, I don’t care which one of these two wins.

I guess Woodley. By outstriking Colby 14 to 6.

Two of the most annoying fighters in the org trying to KO each other sounds great.

Back