Tyron Woodley vs. Robbie Lawler II Official For UFC Minneapolis Headliner

Will probably look like this

KeenSimplisticGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

Can Robbie last a round this time?

Although I do believe the first fight was a fluke, I believe the knockout will be a big factor in the rematch. Robbie will be thinking about it, no matter how hard he tries to forget it.

I called it and this is Tyron's farewell back into oblivion. Robbie's a nightmare match up for him regardless of the first outcome.

Tyron was just on fire and nobody was stopping him at the way to the title, but now he's gone all tmz and trying to be a rapper, he even looks aesthetically like different fighter.

Damn .... Robbie can’t catch a break ....

many other matchups would be better, but this should still be a good fight. Rooting for lawler this time

Fuck yes I'm still salty about robbie losing to Tyrone years ago hope Robbie knocks his fucking block off

I'll be happiest man on Earth if Robbie wins the title again in the next 6-12 months.

<GinJuice>

Yeah I mean he won't really deserve the fight but if he beats Woodley and with how he looked against Askren I could see it. Dos Anjos pretty owned him but he's lost 2 straight so Lawler's in a better spot.

Hes on a 7 fight win streak. Lawler just lost

Ponz best win is who? Magny? Lawler on the other hand beat Cerrone, Condit, Hendricks, McDonald, Brown, Ellenberger, and many others lol. The level of competition isn't comparable.

Love it. If one fighter can jump the line it's Robbie. I also think he will expose Woodley. Even if Woodley wins. Adding onto what Usman did already, adding on to how bad Till is.

(Ponz KO's both over 5 easily imo. Very easily, actually.)

I like this fight but I hope whoever Askren gets next, miraculously BRUTALLY KO him for dodging Robbie.

Their first fight was a fluke. All Robbie has to do is put his hand up and that punch doesn't land.

Is that how it works?
How long did you train and study MMA to figure that out? Or were you born with that knowledge?

Winner gets WB.
He's on a 2 fight losing streak.. You want to watch Woodley WB 3? I'd rather stick needles in my eyes. Robbie, sure.
I like this fight but I hope whoever Askren gets next, miraculously BRUTALLY KO him for dodging Robbie.
No.. He's no spring chicken it would be stupid of Askren. Rankings wise gets him nowhere. He took his best shots then choked him. While Robbie was pounding his face with hammerfists I knew his wad was blown. I said "Robbie is done" in live thread when he was still hammer-fisting Ben from on top.

So if Lawler wins he jumps up into the top 2-3 despite losing so much recently? Hilarious

Till was moved to the number 3 spot after a single top 10 win, a decision against a guy that is currently 1-3-1 in his last 5

Yes! I’ve been wanting this since the first fight. Robbie got caught and ktfo, but I still see that fight going his way in a rematch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkDaddy42018
Back