Tyrone Woodley Getting Screwed by the Dana, UFC Trying to Sabotage UFC 228 w 3 Girl Fights in PPV

Hour long intermission during the ppv, strange

the other people dont get ppv cuts tho...
But they get eyes, which is fans, which is sponsorship offers, which is why they want to be on LIT cards, not dragged down by a Tyron Stall Until You Win Production.

You all are about to witness the highest level in combat sports

You all are about to witness the highest level in combat sports

you have to wonder how long the UFC can stay in business with a product like this

Classic hollywood feminist agenda coming into play from WME.

I will buy this PPV because of the three WMMA bouts. Woodley vs. Till will probably be a boring lay-n-pray fest, but the rest of the card looks like some fun fights.

Jarl

UFC plan pay soccer moms 10k to fight on main cards so even if they sell 100k ppv they are still making money....fuck the UFC and WMMA

... that's a fucking stupid analogy.
Why? Because you can easily get away with stealing video content? That's the point. Imagine if you actually had to go into an old school video store and telling them you wanted a video for free because you didn't think it was going to be very good.

giphy.gif

- Tyron Woodley

This was my first thought, man got finessed.

The fast forward button is going to be busy the next day for me then. At least it will make the viewing time of the event shorter.

Helwani's reaction to this was so pathetic.

awful card, and I honestly expect the main event to be a total snoozefest too. I will be skipping this one

Female sports are inferior in general but yeah at least every other sport separates them.. Dana just had to get a semi chub for Ronda :( WMmA is so bad.

Back