Crime Tyson Foods dumps 87BILLION gallons of toxic waste including cyanide, blood and feces into US rivers and lakes

Its crazy that you're so simple minded to think this is all Trump's fault.
"The Trump Administration Rolled Back More Than 100 Environmental Rules. Here’s the Full List."

"Trump budget slashes EPA funding, environmental programs"

Do you think these policy decisions by Trump made your environment/air/water more, or less safe?

"The Trump Administration Rolled Back More Than 100 Environmental Rules. Here’s the Full List."

"Trump budget slashes EPA funding, environmental programs"

Do you think these policy decisions by Trump made your environment/air/water more, or less safe?
Remind me who the POTUS has been the last 3+ years.

Lmao.

The GOP wouldn't vote to approve funding for a ham sandwich that they wanted to eat for lunch if it was part of Biden's spending package.

You expect us to believe they would approve re-regulating and funding the EPA during the Biden administration?

Last edited:
Lmao.

The GOP wouldn't vote to approve funding for a ham sandwich that they wanted to each for lunch if it was part of Biden's spending package.

You expect us to believe they would approve re-regulating and funding the EPA during the Biden administration?
Lmao.

Democrats had control of congress for his 1st 2 years, but I guess they were more concerned about J6.

You expect use to believe the all mighty Blimf had complete control of the world during his time as POTUS and Biden is powerless during his term?

You can be reminded of who just threatened to entirely shut the Government down over "budget concerns"...whose demands include further Administrative cuts, including the EPA. What Biden did was allow for an EPA cut from a program that wouldn't impact what is currently being done, but still gives Republicans a "cut W" as the agency is going to go down to just over $9b. Which further adds scrutiny to your earlier hand-waving towards their general budget.

You can be reminded of who just threatened to entirely shut the Government down over "budget concerns"...whose demands include further Administrative cuts, including the EPA. What Biden did was allow for an EPA cut from a program that wouldn't impact what is currently being done, but still gives Republicans a "cut W" as the agency is going to go down to just over $9b. Which further adds scrutiny to your earlier hand-waving towards their general budget.
Those diabolical conservatives and their threats. Damn them! Looks like the Democrats had no choice.

Why can't you answer a very simple and direct question?

Did Trump's policy decisions to remove hundreds of environmental regulations as well as slash the EPA budget, make your environment/air/water, more or less safe?

I know you can't even answer one single direct question but here's an additional follow-up question - What do you think motivated Trump's policy decisions to slash the EPA as well as hundreds of environmental regulations? Do you think he did that out of love for the common man or do you think he did that to please the wealthy donor class who seek to profit from environmental exploitation and destruction?

The right kind of water to add their chicken in for chicken noodle soup on cold nights

Did Trump's policy decisions to remove hundreds of environmental regulations as well as slash the EPA budget, make your environment/air/water, more or less safe?

I know you can't even answer one single direct question but here's an additional follow-up question - What do you think motivated Trump's policy decisions to slash the EPA as well as hundreds of environmental regulations? Do you think he did that out of love for the common man or do you think he did that to please the wealthy donor class who seek to profit from environmental exploitation and destruction?

Who is the POTUS?

Who is the POTUS?
But my question has nothing to do with the current administration. I'm asking you specifically about Trumps policy decisions. Also, are you also so stupid that you've forgotten how time works? Who asked a question first? Why are you so desperate to deflect and not answer a specific direct question about TRUMPS policy choices?

Gee, could it be that your blatant and obvious deflection and refusal to answer is an implicit acknowledgement that you realize Trump degraded and exploited the environment of America at the behest of corporations, and that your simpleton ego just won't allow you to acknowledge it publicly? Noooooo couldn't be 🤭

But my question has nothing to do with the current administration. I'm asking you specifically about Trumps policy decisions. Also, are you also so stupid that you've forgotten how time works? Who asked a question first? Why are you so desperate to deflect and not answer a specific direct question about TRUMPS policy choices?

Gee, could it be that your blatant and obvious deflection and refusal to answer is an implicit acknowledgement that you realize Trump degraded and exploited the environment of America at the behest of corporations, and that your simpleton ego just won't allow you to acknowledge it publicly? Noooooo couldn't be 🤭
Clearly Blimf sought to weaken the EPA, but that isn't some sort of proof none of this would have happened if it wasn't for him. You really are an imbecile if you think otherwise.

And I'm well aware you don't want to acknowledge your boogie man hasn't even been in power for over 3 years. It throws wrench into your little teenage rage cry baby argument.
<lol>

Last edited:
This thread is so satisfying... An absolute mauling of right-wing f****** liars by the left telling the truth and trying to save the environment through sane policy.

Both sides have their problems... but it is not equal.

Lmao.

Democrats had control of congress for his 1st 2 years, but I guess they were more concerned about J6.

You expect use to believe the all mighty Blimf had complete control of the world during his time as POTUS and Biden is powerless during his term?

Did you just start following politics last year?

BUt WhOS da SPRseIDENT lmao

Not to mention, the Democrats never controlled shit, slim majorities in the house and/or Senate don't mean shit now that the GOP playbook is simply filibuster and obstruct all legislation.

What year did Democrats have filibuster proof super majorities?

Those diabolical conservatives and their threats. Damn them! Looks like the Democrats had no choice.

Yeah, because its just threats. A GOP controlled House wouldn't ACTUALLY shut down the entire Governnent....

You aware of how the Filibuster works?
You guys are just full of excuses: threats of shut down, only a slim majority, filibuster.

The Republicans are a clown show but I guess they hold all the cards no matter what.

You guys are just full of excuses: threats of shut down, only a slim majority, filibuster.

The Republicans are a clown show but I guess they hold all the cards no matter what.
It's crazy the EPA has been allowing toxic stuff in the environment for decades. Under the Clinton administration the place known as Area 51 burned hazardous waste which caused people to get sick.

Lol@what actually happens is "an excuse."

If you can name a time where the Democrats possessed a Filibuster-proof majority and didnt expand the EPA budget, you have a point. But you can't, because you don't

Back