Crime Tyson Foods dumps 87BILLION gallons of toxic waste including cyanide, blood and feces into US rivers and lakes

on second thought this story sounds like the work of Nurgle. Maybe we need God-Emperor Trump after all

61FmyO0+FZL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Tyson foods dumps a bunch of toxic shit in your belly every time you eat their foodstuffs, might as well poison the environment as well.

🤢

Isn't chicken and pork Tyson's primary thing? I'm not really a fan of eating fowl, swine, or water bugs. Eating birds, nah dude. Bring the Beef or GET THE FUCK OUT!! All of my steaks are sourced from local ranchers with a priority placed on quality, safety, and sustainability -- no antibiotics, added hormones, or feedlots.

Thats been my point. All the conservative posters are calling for jail, closing them down, etc.

That's easy, meaningless stuff.

Pushing your representatives to give a shit about the environment is something.

Accept that absent regulation corporations are going to do whatever they want no matter the human cost.

The EPA's budget has been fairly consistent over the last 20 years or so . . . the EPA workforce has gone up and down as well.

Apparently, "new" FTEs are coming to return to 2012 staffing levels.

The proposed FY 2025 budget for the EPA provides $10.994 billion and 17,145 FTE to support the Agency’s mission of protecting human health and the environment. This includes more than 2,000 new FTE to address the Agency’s priorities and work with our partners across the Nation.

Fiscal YearEnacted BudgetWorkforce
FY 2023$10,135,433,00015,115
FY 2022$9,559,485,00014,581
FY 2021$9,237,153,00014,297
FY 2020$9,057,401,000 14,172
FY 2019$8,849,488,00014,172
FY 2018$8,824,488,00014,172
FY 2017$8,058,488,00015,408
FY 2016$8,139,887,00014,779
FY 2015$8,139,887,00014,725
FY 2014$8,200,000,00015,408
FY 2013$7,901,104,00015,913
FY 2012$8,449,385,00017,106
FY 2011$8,682,117,00017,359
FY 2010$10,297,864,00017,278
FY 2009$7,643,674,00017,049
FY 2008$7,472,324,00016,916
FY 2007$7,725,130,00017,072
FY 2006$7,617,416,00017,355
FY 2005$8,023,483,00017,495
FY 2004$8,365,420,00017,611
FY 2003$8,078,703,00017,741
FY 2002$8,078,813,00017,590
FY 2001$7,832,211,00017,558
FY 2000$7,562,811,00017,726

You have to be calling for jail for the Republican f****** politicians who support this kind of deregulation though. Otherwise it looks ignorant or hypocritical.

Or you can just admit that the GOP is f****** terrible in this area and defend why you'll still vote for them for other reasons which is fine.
Well, I'm sure Biden's DOJ is going to fine them into hell, right? The problem surely wouldn't go on for half of his term, right?

Oh wait thats right, the filibuster exists and so does Joe Manchin so the dems can't do anything lol.

🤢

Isn't chicken and pork Tyson's primary thing? I'm not really a fan of eating fowl, swine, or water bugs. Eating birds, nah dude. Bring the Beef or GET THE FUCK OUT!! All of my steaks are sourced from local ranchers with a priority placed on quality, safety, and sustainability -- no antibiotics, added hormones, or feedlots.
"Sustainability" lol. There's absolutely no such thing when it comes to eating beef. The amount of food, water and land it requires to produce beef is absolutely fuckin insane. Millions of people on this planet starve while we pack like 50% of our crop production into the bellies of livestock so we can eat them instead.

Eat whatever you want, I guess, even if it means driving your species extinct. But don't go around convincing yourself and others it's "sustainable" while it's literally sparking a mass extinction event lmfaoo 🤣

But my question has nothing to do with the current administration. I'm asking you specifically about Trumps policy decisions. Also, are you also so stupid that you've forgotten how time works? Who asked a question first? Why are you so desperate to deflect and not answer a specific direct question about TRUMPS policy choices?

Gee, could it be that your blatant and obvious deflection and refusal to answer is an implicit acknowledgement that you realize Trump degraded and exploited the environment of America at the behest of corporations, and that your simpleton ego just won't allow you to acknowledge it publicly? Noooooo couldn't be 🤭
Butwhatabout some other guy who is not Trump? lol

Well, I'm sure Biden's DOJ is going to fine them into hell, right? The problem surely wouldn't go on for half of his term, right?

Oh wait thats right, the filibuster exists and so does Joe Manchin so the dems can't do anything lol.
Why don't you just respond to what people tell you instead of doing what aboutism? the Republican party is far far far worse and if you care about this issue at all, you can't vote for them. So why don't you explain that? Or like I said, respectfully to you just explain why you vote for them anyway even though you know they're absolutely s*** on this issue.

Why don't you just respond to what people tell you instead of doing what aboutism? the Republican party is far far far worse and if you care about this issue at all, you can't vote for them. So why don't you explain that? Or like I said, respectfully to you just explain why you vote for them anyway even though you know they're absolutely s*** on this issue.
I don't believe voting for the corporatist democrats is going to change things very much. As I've already pointed out, Tyson already dumped waste for half of Biden's term.

I take it you don't vote at all then?

"Sustainability" lol. There's absolutely no such thing when it comes to eating beef. The amount of food, water and land it requires to produce beef is absolutely fuckin insane. Millions of people on this planet starve while we pack like 50% of our crop production into the bellies of livestock so we can eat them instead.

Eat whatever you want, I guess, even if it means driving your species extinct. But don't go around convincing yourself and others it's "sustainable" while it's literally sparking a mass extinction event lmfaoo 🤣

Did you consume the whole bottle of black pills? :-/ It's all relative, I was comparing it directly to grain-fed beef production. Butt. Given that the jury is still out in regards to soil health and carbon sequestration (mostly on account of sheer land use), we can swap sustainability in that sentence for animal welfare and quality of life. Again, relative. I will continue eating beef.

Listen. I love the cows, man. I find their combined culinary and entertainment value to be absolutely unparalleled in the world. In fact, I've got a glorious bovine called Bodacious amongst my top five Greatest Americans of all-time. He stands proudly alongside George Washington, Josiah Gibbs, Smokey Bear, and Secretariat (top that, @Long Dark Blues). 😏 He was the greatest bull, the baddest motherfucker to ever buck.

I take it you don't vote at all then?

Nope.

we've been eating meat since the beginning of time, beef closely fits the definition of sustainability. We grown corn specifically for livestock feed (mostly).

you can eat a corn diet, bypassing animal production, if it makes you feel better.

we've been eating meat since the beginning of time, beef closely fits the definition of sustainability. We grown corn specifically for livestock feed (mostly).

you can eat a corn diet, bypassing animal production, if it makes you feel better.
We also used to slaughter competing villages and rape their women, since the beginning of time. What a retarded fucking argument 🤣

What other practices from ancient man do you pick and choose to practice? Do you wipe your ass with leaves? Do you die at 30? Do you walk everywhere you go? Why not? We've been doing those things since the beginning of time. Why are you picking and choosing?

Like I said - eat whatever you want. I don't think your dietary preferences should entitle you to driving the natural world and the human race extinct, but it is what it is. Just don't lie to yourself and tell yourself or others that your mass-death, extinction causing, starvation causing, dietary preferences are "sustainable". Eating beef is probably the single least sustainable action that a human can engage in. Every time you take a bite you are contributing to species extinction, deforestation, resource depletion, and human starvation. This is like an H2 driver convincing themselves that their cartoonishly sized SUV is a fuel-efficient car.

They have been for years. There’s a spot called Noel, Missouri down stream from one of their facilities. You see chicken parts floating along when tubeing.
Do you know or think the carp eat all that stuff? Illinois thought putting an exotic fish in its river was a good idea. Clearly not. And they get big. Then again I don't know if the carp are in the waters in Missouri.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back