Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Why the hell we never have something cool like this for UFC fights ?

This thread demonstrates my biggest beef with this place, tbh society in general anymore.

Middle grounds don't exist. You are either a UFC shill and Dana White apologist, or Ngannou is a hero and savior standing up against the man.

Both narratives are horse shit.

What's the middle narrative here?

Francis hits harder than Fury and he's much more athletic.

That alone makes it an interesting fight.

The edge definitely goes to Tyson but the idea of it being a wash on paper is fucking dumb.

At neither point in their careers should either fighter be viewed as a squash match up.

The edge definitely goes to Tyson but the idea of it being a wash on paper is fucking dumb.

At neither point in their careers should either fighter be viewed as a squash match up.
Francis has never boxed!

You people are hilarious.

That's what's funny.

You're talking about Francis, the guy that has won almost all of his fights with boxing.
He won with horribly sloppy punches. In tiny gloves. In a different sport.

Have you seen how Fury moves? How fast he is?

Big muscles ≠ being athletic

That's what's funny.

You're talking about Francis, the guy that has won almost all of his fights with boxing.

Ngannou's Windmill technique has nothing to do with boxing

Ngannou does not hit harder than Fury. and he is definitely not more athletic than Fury

Fury just looks like shit because he went on a drug addicted binge and gained a ton of weight, lost it but still has loose skin and a lot of fat cells. but he moves like a gazelle and has granite in his hands

he is every bit as explosive as Ngannou, but a lot more fluent and with much better cardio. bigger; taller; with a bigger reach.

Ngannou's only chance is to catch Fury coming in sloppy with a check hook. i would venture that is his game plan. otherwise he gets pieced up by Fury and might last a few rounds due to his chin, but his chin will soon be cracked for good unless he, like i said, catches Fury coming in

Ngannou does not hit harder than Fury. and he is definitely not more athletic than Fury

Fury just looks like shit because he went on a drug addicted binge and gained a ton of weight, lost it but still has loose skin and a lot of fat cells. but he moves like a gazelle and has granite in his hands

he is every bit as explosive as Ngannou, but a lot more fluent and with much better cardio. bigger; taller; with a bigger reach.

Ngannou's only chance is to catch Fury coming in sloppy with a check hook. i would venture that is his game plan. otherwise he gets pieced up by Fury and might last a few rounds due to his chin, but his chin will soon be cracked for good unless he, like i said, catches Fury coming in

And even if he catches Fury, he'll have to sleep him out cold. Something even Wilder, who has 42W by KO, wasn't able to do, after landing flush on him more than once in their 3 fights

"Ngannou only needs to land one" will probably not even be enough

MMA fans don't realise how tough and great Fury is, how insane his recovery time is, and how tough it will be for Big Frank to hit him with his big, wild telegraphed shots

3trHENldelY

Last edited:
This is why you should read the original post.

yah, i got that. I read what TS said I just didn’t interpret that as favouring him to win. I thought he meant more if he wins he’s the right guy to take mma to the A side.

I will admit, I don't like him because, IN MY Opinion, he ran away from the UFC, right when Jones was coming back. I feel Ngannou knew his big chance to make money would end with a loss to Jones, so he hopped the first train out of UFCville. I know a lot of the Jones haters will disagree with me, but that's how I feel about it, and it's not likely to change. He may be a great guy, but he ran away from Jones....in my opinion.

Jones ran away from him first

Jones ran away from him first
Yeah right! The greatest MMA fighter ever, ran away from a guy who has one weapon, a big punch. Jones would beat him in less than 2 rounds, and Ngannou knows it. A loss to Jones would have ruined his upcoming fiasco with Fury. I don't blame him for chasing the money, but it is ridiculous to say that a fighter like Jones, who thrives on a challenge, ran away from a guy with limited MMA skills. Your entitled to your opinion though!:D

I will admit, I don't like him because, IN MY Opinion, he ran away from the UFC, right when Jones was coming back. I feel Ngannou knew his big chance to make money would end with a loss to Jones, so he hopped the first train out of UFCville. I know a lot of the Jones haters will disagree with me, but that's how I feel about it, and it's not likely to change. He may be a great guy, but he ran away from Jones....in my opinion.
Jones announced his comeback after Francis left.

Video unavailable
This video contains content from MBC Group, who has blocked it on copyright grounds

Yeah right! The greatest MMA fighter ever, ran away from a guy who has one weapon, a big punch. Jones would beat him in less than 2 rounds, and Ngannou knows it. A loss to Jones would have ruined his upcoming fiasco with Fury. I don't blame him for chasing the money, but it is ridiculous to say that a fighter like Jones, who thrives on a challenge, ran away from a guy with limited MMA skills. Your entitled to your opinion though!:D
Jones asked for 30 million at the time to fight Francis, that's why the fight didn't originally happen, go look it up. Even Dana commented on it.

Back