Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
guess we'll see if it really is an exhibition by how long it goes .. if this is a true exhibition then this will go on for a while with mininal damage .. but if it's a 'real' fight and ngannou comes after him, I expect fury to end this quickly considering he is supposedly fighting in december
Tyson fury literally has a fight Scheduled against Usyk 8 weeks from now. You tell me if this Ngannou fight is real? Tyson is gonna kill him. He is not expecting to get hurt here, it’s gonna be a hard sparring session until Ngannou gasses out,

If Francis somehow manages to win, Fury will make more in the rematch than he would fighting Usyk.

If Francis somehow manages to win, Fury will make more in the rematch than he would fighting Usyk.
He won't win. Francis is going to be a sitting duck. If he can't make it happen in 4 or 5 rounds then it's over. That's how small his window of opportunity is due to his weak ass stamina.

And I used to think Weidman's dad with the Still My Boy in the post fight interview was cringe. This guy takes the cake. Imagine your obese father taking his shirt off and getting in the way of your promotional faceoff the day before your fight. And you're the greatest heavyweight boxer on the planet.

RAS-OFF-PLATFORM-JOHN-BRENT.jpg

I can't imagine allowing my father to do this, which makes me question what their relationship is like. Would you let your dad humiliate you in public like this?

i don't know but i thought my body looked bad, goodness, looks like a huge roast turkey.

Sep 10 23.
Just ignore that troll.
My ignore list is probably 10% of sherdogs data
The guy you are talking to joined 3 weeks after me, and what did I say that was in any way trolling?

anyone know what the betting odds were like?

The patriarch tends to call the shots in traveller families it seems. Even if they happen to be an obnoxious fat fuck. That's just how it is.

Pay day for both.

Fury will decimate Francis as soon as he starts fighting for real.

Look at what Jake Paul has been doing to all the MMA fighters.

Fury is obviously a real Boxer who is active.

The Blaydes KO is one of the best examples why they should remove the lbs limit. That KO was a temple shot and had a lot more to do with a bad weight cut.
Don't be silly... Blaydes does not cut weight, he weighed in at 260.

shit, bet 20 to win a buck, that's no fun.
Yeah, I'm not betting money. If I thought Ngannou had a better than sorry chance of pulling the shocker I'd put some money down on him. The odds on his side are tempting but I'll pass.

serious fight for francis
I don't believe it. There were rumors that this was a staged exhibition before it was officially announced. Fury already has another fight lined up as well and this fight is not even for Fury's title. I would honestly not be surprised if the fight is nothing more than a glorified light sparring match. I would be shocked if either of them threw with intention for a big knockout.

It would be hilarious if Francis just threw windmills like he did against Rozenstruik and connected.

I don't believe it. There were rumors that this was a staged exhibition before it was officially announced..
The rumors came from Eddie Hearn who is salty he did not get involved in, and was definitely talking out of his ass since he also complained last week that this fight got sanctonned and not his Conor Benn fight.

Back