News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk is set for February 17 in Saudi Arabia

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
I love how the date got pushed back just like Fury’s face did! Never underestimate Francis NGannou. Ever.

Is it hype or did we all wake up with

..with

…The woke virus?!?!?!? <Eek2.0>o_O
oh shit....
as we speak, im having to fight the urge to write in AOC as my vote for President of the USA! the pen wants to write but my mind is resisting so far! dont know how long i will last!!!!
DAMN YOU WOKE VIRUS!

Has anyone noticed how slim Fury looked this weekend? He knows Usyk fight will be a long battle of endurance and seems like is seriously preparing.
He’s definitely preparing seriously, but is it too late for him? He’s had a habit of letting himself go and at 35 it might be hard to come all the way back. On the other hand Usyk is even older, and I have a feeling these heavyweight fights, and the preparation for them, take more of a toll on him than we know. Hard to predict an outcome here, tbh.

I thought Fury looked in the best shape I've seen him in a while. He still had the love handles but otherwise he looked fit. He'll have 40 lbs on Usyk.
This is good news brother, all signs point to great fight. I think Uysk came off better at staredown though, Fury was trying to get a reaction but Uysk wouldn't bite.

This is good news brother, all signs point to great fight. I think Uysk came off better at staredown though, Fury was trying to get a reaction but Uysk wouldn't bite.
Agreed. But I don't read much into staredowns. Yes, it should be a good tactical fight. Boxing has needed it. We've waited 25 years for an undisputed heavyweight title fight and we're finally getting it.

Johnny Nelson picks Fury to win and David Haye goes with Usyk.

Those two are so awful at predicting anything that a draw is the most likely outcome today.

Johnny Nelson picks Fury to win and David Haye goes with Usyk.

Those two are so awful at predicting anything that a draw is the most likely outcome today.
Nelson has never liked Usyk so I'm not surprised. He's never come out and said exactly why that is. I reckon it's because Usyk was the better cruiser even though Nelson was the longest reigning champ in the division's history (tied with Huck).

Back