News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters
Chilling words lol. I think for Usyk it's more than just winning all the belts. He will want to win for Ukraine and he's probably going to want to put a beating on Fury considering the disrespect and insults over the years.

Honestly, it'll be great if Usyk puts an to end to this circus. I'm rooting for him.
Agreed. It's time for the Fury shit show to end. I used to be his biggest fan around here. He was on top of the world until he turned his own fanbase against him. I hope Usyk retires him but for real this time.

Agreed. It's time for the Fury shit show to end. I used to be his biggest fan around here. He was on top of the world until he turned his own fanbase against him. I hope Usyk retires him but for real this time.

Before he retires, please let Joshua knock him the fuck out. That fight has been talked about for years, the two best British fighters. Fucking fight already!!!

Before he retires, please let Joshua knock him the fuck out. That fight has been talked about for years, the two best British fighters. Fucking fight already!!!
My money would be on Joshua to do exactly that. I don't even care if it's a KO or a ref stoppage. Either is fine.

Fury had did a lot of idiotic choices in his career.
First stupidity : didn't had well paid rematch vs then over the hill lazy businessman in Wlad. Ofc he never was able to " school " uncle Wlad while....Fury then was too mobile, in prime shape , too much for over the hill Wlad. So most likely again had W on cards....
Then 3 fights against boxer he had defeated in each fight....and last fight wasn't mando for Fury at all. Fighting part time pro boxer in U.S ...etc BS. 5 years talking how easy he will beat A.J but 0 fights vs AJ.

Fury had did a lot of idiotic choices in his career.
First stupidity : didn't had well paid rematch vs then over the hill lazy businessman in Wlad. Ofc he never was able to " school " uncle Wlad while....Fury then was too mobile, in prime shape , too much for over the hill Wlad. So most likely again had W on cards....
Then 3 fights against boxer he had defeated in each fight....and last fight wasn't mando for Fury at all. Fighting part time pro boxer in U.S ...etc BS. 5 years talking how easy he will beat A.J but 0 fights vs AJ.
Well who did the bodybuilder ever give a rematch to? Exactly only the guys that whooped his ass. Why should you give a rematch to someone you clearly beat? He beat the two most dominant HW champs of his time (12 year undefeated Wlad with 21 title defenses on foreign soil and 5 year champ, 10 title defenses, undefeated Deontay Wilder again on foreign soil). Meanwhile the mighty bodybuilder won his titels against Charles Martin in the UK lmao and against the fat Andy Ruiz ( who was only a big name because AJ emberassed himself by losing in his first ever attempt to win a fight in the US. hahahaha

Hate him or love him but Fury is levels above the overrated bodybuilder. And once he beats Usyk (if he does) there is no doubt he is the greatest HW of this generation.

Well who did the bodybuilder ever give a rematch to? Exactly only the guys that whooped his ass. Why should you give a rematch to someone you clearly beat? He beat the two most dominant HW champs of his time (12 year undefeated Wlad with 21 title defenses on foreign soil and 5 year champ, 10 title defenses, undefeated Deontay Wilder again on foreign soil). Meanwhile the mighty bodybuilder won his titels against Charles Martin in the UK lmao and against the fat Andy Ruiz ( who was only a big name because AJ emberassed himself by losing in his first ever attempt to win a fight in the US. hahahaha

Hate him or love him but Fury is levels above the overrated bodybuilder. And once he beats Usyk (if he does) there is no doubt he is the greatest HW of this generation.

If Fury is "levels above" AJ, then why did AJ have a much easier time against common opponents like Wallin, Ngannou and Kevin Johnson?

Fury's entire rep is based on a boring, negative performance against Wlad nearly ten years ago and a trilogy against Wilder, who is extremely limited and has a dogshit resume.

Usyk's promoter just gave a bold prediction. He says his charge will stop Fury. They think that Fury will tire and when he does Usyk will "put him to sleep." It's possible. He could probably swarm an exhausted Fury and stop him that way. Fury will already have to work harder than ever before. His conditioning has never been pushed the way it will be here.

Very bold prediction definitely think pts most likely outcome for either. I think Fury has more of stopping Usyk to be honest. If I am wrong I will be back here to congratulate Usyk ofc.

Yeah I think he beats Usyk and AJ assuming he is fully fit.

People sleeping on him because of the Francis debacle where he basically didn't train and was fucking around. (His fault) Usyk will be facing his tallest opponent with biggest reach as well which will surely be a factor. He is also a skilful boxer himself and has very good boxing IQ imo. He showed he can find a way to win under adversity such as knockdown wars with Wilder and the nasty cut against Wallin. Nothing against Usyk who is great but think this could be one step too far.

Looking forward to a great fight.

i think its going to be one of the worst fights ever, but its still very intriguing, nobody knows how this is going to pan out in reality because they are both facing challenges they have never had to face before

Fury hasnt fought anyone with the footwork or angles of Usyk before, and Usyk hasnt fought anyone who will look to make this the biggest dirtiest grab/lean fest of his life

If Fury is "levels above" AJ, then why did AJ have a much easier time against common opponents like Wallin, Ngannou and Kevin Johnson?

Fury's entire rep is based on a boring, negative performance against Wlad nearly ten years ago and a trilogy against Wilder, who is extremely limited and has a dogshit resume.
Fury was an underdog against both Klitschko and Wilder. Btw. the stiff Bodybuilder was also a underdog against Wilder until Wilder looked shot to pieces against Parker. So Wilder cant be that bad can he? Well Styles make fights and Joshua looked like utter dogshit against the likes of Helenius, Franklin, Pulev etc. Also Fury looked way better and in control against Klitschko and Whyte ( who unlike the bums Joshua looked better against are actual threats). Sometimes you have a bad night, overlook an opponent etc. But great fighters will find a way to win, unlike stiff dossers who shit the bed against 20-1 underdogs. lol

Back