News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk Undisputed Heavyweight title fight is set to take place in Saudi Arabia on May 18

Who wins?

• Total voters

I don't usually buy into weigh in shookology, but Fury quite enjoyed playing the staredown game when he knew that he would win it.

He knows that none of that bullshit psychology that he normally uses to trigger opponents works on Usyk.

Also, why has this dude been dressed like he's auditioning as a Chippendales dancer all week long?

I don't usually buy into weigh in shookology, but Fury quite enjoyed playing the staredown game when he knew that he would win it.

He knows that none of that bullshit psychology that he normally uses to trigger opponents works on Usyk.

Also, why has this dude been dressed like he's auditioning as a Chippendales dancer all week long?

Yeah I don't really buy into shookology either but I think you're right. Fury isn't getting into this guy's head like all the rest. Usyk came off the frontlines to rematch Joshua and he still beat him. There's no chance the mindgames work here.

Pumped for this, both guys look ready. Think this is going to be a good fight

well either he's using a different strategy by 'ignoring' 'belittling' usyk or he feels very UNconfident for this fight ... either way that was very strange

Fury looks so much taller than Usyk in that staredown, i wouldnt put it past Fury to be wearing some high heels or something like for kiddology though...but jeesh its a big task for Usyk

Not even close but I think Usyk's professionalism, among other things, gives him a big edge. Most of today's boxers don't look right to my eyes, especially heavyweights.

Had a pal raving about Tank Davis so I watched a fight last week. Only really good thing I saw was his fast left hand. Other than that, he was whining to ref in the Garcia fight and he paws with his jab which is a big technical flaw which no one has taken advantage of so far. Hearns did that, Pre-Leonard, and after that, I can't think of him doing it again, although he may have. Those long arms had to be tempting to just put out there and hold guys away.
As you know a lot of boxers today just aren't well-schooled like they used to be. Fortunately there are still some that are. They're just mostly at the lower weights. Usyk is the exception at heavyweight but he came up from cruiser.

Fury looks so much taller than Usyk in that staredown, i wouldnt put it past Fury to be wearing some high heels or something like for kiddology though...but jeesh its a big task for Usyk
Fury is around 4 inches taller. Maybe slightly over. That's manageable. I have to laugh that some are still saying that Fury is 6'9 even when they know he's not. It sounds more impressive so they keep parroting it.

fury shouldn't have done that stupid ngannou fight .. fkn clown show nonsense .. that fight has probably knocked his confidence down a couple notches for this fight .. when he needed all of his confidence intact .. such a stupid move .. but well .. money talks at the end of it all and that's why he did it .. maybe it'll be a blessing in disguise as to force him to train properly for usyk instead of possibly underestimating him if he had come in feeling invincible

Usyk isn't Wallin or Cunnigham and he does hit harder than Cunnigham and is more productive and more precise than Wallin. He obviously does knows that he should stop Fury if he wants to win this fight..business game here where Fury is preferred to get decision win....
Usyk is southpaw and this might play nice role for liver and floating ribs.
Fury will feel that " puny " Usyk hits harder than Wallin or Cunningham.

BTW I I was Usyk I never had agreed with 30% split. Fury is overrated and boring coke addict with idiotic father and does have just 1 belt. ....it is reality. Boring boxer because 3 fights vs Chisora despite he had won all these. Rude, cocky and nasty loudmouth and here doesn't matter will he win vs Usyk or no.
Boring idiot.

fury shouldn't have done that stupid ngannou fight .. fkn clown show nonsense .. that fight has probably knocked his confidence down a couple notches for this fight .. when he needed all of his confidence intact .. such a stupid move .. but well .. money talks at the end of it all and that's why he did it .. maybe it'll be a blessing in disguise as to force him to train properly for usyk instead of possibly underestimating him if he had come in feeling invincible
it had to, then, Joshua decimates the same guy, he's mentally shook if not shot.

I was about to say the exact same thing, why tf does he look like a Chippendale? He looks absolutely ridiculous <lmao>

I'll be shocked if Usyk gets a decision here unless he knocks Fury down multiple times. I favor Fury to win this and he's clearly not taking Usyk lightly, but I would really like to him pull the upset here.

Has there been an announced walk time?

In a recent interview he said he wants to fight till he’s 40, so 3 more years. Whether he does or doesn’t, I fully expect him to have more meaningful fights than fury before they both hang them up
What more meaningful fights?

I'll be shocked if Usyk gets a decision here unless he knocks Fury down multiple times. I favor Fury to win this and he's clearly not taking Usyk lightly, but I would really like to him pull the upset here.

Why?

6 - 6:45 pm est according to dan rafael

I think he will drop Fury once or twice. Straight/overhand left flush on the chin. He's going to make Fury work harder than he's ever had to before in a fight. Down the stretch it could get interesting. Usyk always closes really strong.

What more meaningful fights?
Fury again, hrgovic, Joshua again and whoever else. I assumed that he’d hang ‘em up because he would’ve achieved everything, but apparently not.

Back