International U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict

<{walkerwhut}>

The Taliban was entering the city, there was no Security Forces once we left. We 100% knew it was going right into the Taliban's stockpile.
Should we have taken the weapons from the Afghan National Army before we left?

You can't say that bud. Speculation is not the same nor would he have done things in that manner...
What do you think Trump could've or would've done differently that would've made a difference?
<LikeReally5>

Are you still trying to justify leaving billions in weapons for the Taliban?
If we're talking about the weapons the ANA forfeited then I think it's a relevant question.

So should we have taken their weapons before leaving? If not then how could we ensure they wouldn't fall into the hands of the Taliban?

What do you think Trump could've or would've done differently that would've made a difference?
Can't speculate on what he would have done obv. But few agree with which the manner it was handled. I get presidents live and die by advisors but that was not a good exit. Could we have gotten things more in order as well as taken care of those that supported us during the conflict? Yes. We could do whatever we wanted. But we didn't. We just bounced. Again, no idea what trump would have done and the advisors make all the difference. But should not have done as was done

Can't speculate on what he would have done obv. But few agree with which the manner it was handled. I get presidents live and die by advisors but that was not a good exit. Could we have gotten things more in order as well as taken care of those that supported us during the conflict? Yes. We could do whatever we wanted. But we didn't. We just bounced. Again, no idea what trump would have done and the advisors make all the difference. But should not have done as was done

lmao Biden was operating under a time table set by Trump. He even extended it but it was not enough to do all these miracles you think Trump would have pulled off.. with less time.

He wouldn't have withdrawn completely, he was able to be persuaded by his military advisors, such as remaining in Syria.

Before you try to debate me, I am just answering your question. I am not saying that I want that.

Whatever embarrassment was caused by our withdrawal from Afghanistan is cancelled out by the horrible regime and the utter lack of resistance by the Afghan's against them. Clearly there was nothing worth fighting for if it collapsed that quick.

lmao Biden was operating under a time table set by Trump. He even extended it but it was not enough to do all these miracles you think Trump would have pulled off.. with less time.
We occupied that country for years and could do whatever we wanted... come on bruh...picking up the kids so my answers are short. Apologies

We occupied that country for years and could do whatever we wanted... come on bruh...picking up the kids so my answers are short. Apologies

Then why does Trump get a pass for doing zero prep work for his own proposed time table?

You realize the solution you want here would have taken years of work to accomplish, yeah? Years in which Trump was the President and he did nothing to prepare for his own proposed withdrawal date.

Him losing the election doesn't get him a pass.. these operations would have had to be ongoing the entire time he was President if you wanted to see some miraculous withdrawal where nothing went wrong and everyone we wanted evacuated got out.

Do you support the immigration of hundreds of thousands of friendly Afghanis even? Give me a break.

Then why does Trump get a pass for doing zero prep work for his own proposed time table?

You realize the solution you want here would have taken years of work to accomplish, yeah? Years in which Trump was the President and he did nothing to prepare for his own proposed withdrawal date.

Him losing the election doesn't get him a pass.. these operations would have had to be ongoing the entire time he was President if you wanted to see some miraculous withdrawal where nothing went wrong and everyone we wanted evacuated got out.

Do you support the immigration of hundreds of thousands of friendly Afghanis even? Give me a break.
I dont give breaks

Am I racist now too? Lol

I mean it's a simple question. Do you even support the measures you're calling for here?

Would you be okay with transporting thousands of Afghani allies to the states like we did with the Hmong after Vietnam?

I mean it's a simple question. Do you even support the measures you're calling for here?

Would you be okay with transporting thousands of Afghani allies to the states like we did with the Hmong after Vietnam?
If background check and steps taken. I speak Arabic (which theirs is a form of persion I get). Inta tahkee arabie (phonetic)? Sandiqa phalistini. But come on bruh... come at me better

Last edited:
If background check and steps taken. I speak Arabic (which theirs is a form of persion I get). Inta tahkee arabie (phonetic)? Sandiqa phalistini. But come on bruh... come at me better

So no, at least not in the time frame Trump provided. That would take years.

So no, at least not in the time frame Trump provided. That would take years.
Ok bud... because the military can't mobilize forces... build station grounds in days... but ok... just stop the presumptions about peeps you don't know. Again... we could do whatever we wanted and chose our direction and actions.... let's agree to disagree here. Maasalama ya zelema... khalas.

Ok bud... because the military can't gather forces... build station grounds in days... but ok... just stop the presumptions about peeps you don't know. Again... we could do whatever we wanted and chose our direction and actions.... let's agree to disagree here. Maasalama ya zelema... khalas.

I think you have a glaring lack of knowledge on just the geography of the place if you think we could vet tens of thousands of individuals (and their families) in a few days in that country. It's not like you can just google it, lmao. You would have to hike to villages in the remote mountains to do any real vetting of these people.

Like I've been saying, this would have to have been an ongoing process for years prior to Biden for the type of result you want.

I think you have a glaring lack of knowledge on just the geography of the place if you think we could vet tens of thousands of individuals (and their families) in a few days in that country. It's not like you can just google it, lmao. You would have to hike to villages in the remote mountains to do any real vetting of these people.

Like I've been saying, this would have to have been an ongoing process for years prior to Biden.
You have to locate them in isolation at first... saying its impossible??? Nah... instead we left them to their ends.... the ones that aided us weren't in the 10s of thousands... but ok bud. Truly enough of the back and forth. You will back your guy no matter what. I have seen that. Cheers....

You have to locate them in isolation at first... saying its impossible??? Nah... instead we left them to their ends.... the ones that aided us weren't in the 10s of thousands... but ok bud. Truly enough of the back and forth. You will back your guy no matter what. I have seen that. Cheers....

I accept your concession and appreciate that you revealed your complete lack of knowledge on the topic.

My last statement meant Peace man. Enough.

I accept your concession and appreciate that you revealed your complete lack of knowledge on the topic.
Haha. I engage in meaningful debates here but rarely engage the trolling guys just looking to argue... if you speak any other languages I'd love to hear them... outside of the ones you may have learned in school... I don't know many here that think of you as a rational poster though I gave you props on occasion for posts... again... not many agree it was the right decision and all you say is but Trump... just leave it bud.

Back