Law U.S. executes Brandon Bernard

I've always though the victims should have that option. Like the guy in Cleveland that held three children for years. Those girls should have been given to option of beating the guy to death with bats or something. Otherwise just throw him in a can.
They could hung him like a piñata and let those poor girls get their revenge on him.

If thats the case then there needs to be 300,000 Bunker Boy to face death penalty

Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to
attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be
heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Can we throw Hillary into the death discussions as well?

I don't think we can call for the death of sitting elected officials. Pretty sure that poster will get banned. It's just a fun boxing forum and some people are really angry

Fair enough. How many of the people of death row were abused as children or have low IQ's or learning disabilities. How many had untreated mental illness? Lots of the these people came up through the ass end of society.

How many people who have been given life sentences or death penalty later were proven innocent?

People who can afford good lawyers generally don't receive the death penalty either.

Part of the purpose of the death penalty used to be to generationally cull the antisocial underclass. This worked well in England.

Leftists continue with their bizarre predilection for picking the most vile, worthless creatures to have as their heroes.

Does Obama deserve the same in your opinion for killing thousands with drone strikes and causing blacks to be enslaved in Libya?
Nope, because I dont believe in capital punishment

was is normal execution or chainsaw flamethrower? i remember reading recently states could be real creative with their legalized murder procedures.

Nothing is more cringy and pathetic than liberals trying to virtue signal by pretending to care about the person being executed and completely disregarding the people that were brutally murdered by these scumbags. Fuck this guy and everyone trying to defend him. In this case, liberals like @HomeCheese and @Queen B have absolutely no moral high ground by whining about the death penalty being "barbaric" while ignoring the victims who suffered barbaric acts.

I totally agree with @Social Distance Warrior

But if a dude puts a wig on, he's a woman. You must be a scientist.
No. It depends on what he/she identifies as.

but thats not the topic, a fetus that isnt born is not murder

This is why Warnock is going to win the flip the senate blue

Because they are not human yet.

Of course they are, they are living things with beating hearts. Don't use cringe rhetoric so you can justify the act of abortion. It's legal, you don't need to justify anything, just stop using bullshit definitions.

Reactions: THC
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ds-pardon-of-fine-upstanding-citizen.4151009/
tenor.gif

Of course they are, they are living things with beating hearts. Don't use cringe rhetoric so you can justify the act of abortion. It's legal, you don't need to justify anything, just stop using bullshit definitions.
If you cant live outside of womb, you are still a fetus.

According to conservative logic, if you have a death penalty you are murdering innocent sperm cells

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back