UAE Warriors 34, MMA, Thursday, October 20, Abu Dhabi

Ion Surdu's last fight:

Ferreira's last fight HLs:

Ion was winning until he got hit with that knee to the body @ 7:14. I think that was his undoing.

Ferreira has some respectable wins on his record in Gorimbo and Goladze from DWCS Week 5 (judging the opponents from Wikicapping).

27 years old, vs. 34. 2" reach advantage. Last weigh-ins: 181 lbs. vs. 165 lbs.

Thoughts?

Ion Surdu's last fight:

Ferreira's last fight HLs:

Ion was winning until he got hit with that knee to the body @ 7:14. I think that was his undoing.

Ferreira has some respectable wins on his record in Gorimbo and Goladze from DWCS Week 5 (judging the opponents from Wikicapping).

27 years old, vs. 34. 2" reach advantage. Last weigh-ins: 181 lbs. vs. 165 lbs.

Thoughts?

Ferreira is boring but he's very good at wrestlefucking people. Depends on TDD with him because if he put you on your back you're going to have a long night.

Elin Oberg only has 64 inch reach so Larissa Carvalho -210 will have a 3.7 inch reach advantage
Carvalho is a BJJ ace. Haven't seen her striking or takedowns. Oberg got stopped by LaFramboise (didn't see the fight), who was chasing Manon Fiorot around the cage when she was fresh. No shame in that loss. Carvalho's opponents thus far seem unimpressive.

Those with Fightpass should be able to rate Oberg's striking against LaFramboise at UAE Warriors 22, I think. Carvalho's is a blank to me, so there may not be enough info to go on.

Last edited:
Carvalho is a BJJ ace. Haven't seen her striking or takedowns. Oberg got stopped by LaFramboise (didn't see the fight), who was chasing Manon Fiorot around the cage when she was fresh. No shame in that loss. Carvalho's opponents thus far seem unimpressive.

Those with Fightpass should be able to rate Oberg's striking against LaFramboise at UAE Warriors 22, I think.

Only half relevant but Laframboise is muuuuuch better than her record suggests.

Odds are getting to the stage where I might consider Duque. He should be naturally bigger (he usually fights at 170 and Martun is a 155er), Martun is good but I've seen him be sloppy and make stupid mistakes and Duque just seems all round solid to me.

Odds are getting to the stage where I might consider Duque. He should be naturally bigger (he usually fights at 170 and Martun is a 155er), Martun is good but I've seen him be sloppy and make stupid mistakes and Duque just seems all round solid to me.
Alright, what's the deal with that loss Martun has to a negative record guy? Was it an injury? Just based on that alone I wanna throw some money Duque's way.

Parlayed Larissa, Handesson, Rong and Salvador together just cuz I lean towards them. Didn't go heavy but it should make for a decent chunk of change for UFC if it hits.

Ion Surdu +210 cashes. Unfortunately I made a back up parlay that failed, so I'm only slightly ahead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back