UFC 181: Tony Ferguson vs. Abel Trujillo PBP (Discussion)

Duffee is on the main card...LOL

I'm sorry, but Hendricks legit won that 3-2. Why not be gracious and just give Robbie props and state it'll be a different fight? I hate that injury shit. Everyone is hurt to an extent. Hendricks did not fight with a broken leg. These guys are fucking hilarious.

i don't know why he said that. These guys probably have said stuff over and over to each other and then interviews we never even really see that by the time they get to being interviewed fight week i'm sure they're not even thinking. You have to remember this has been about a year of them doing nothing but talking about Lawler.

I personally like to hear post fight injuries/issues, but i understand why some people hate it.

I thought that was retarded too. I like Hendricks, thought he won quite clearly in a close fight and have him picked again but his coach shouldn't be making excuses like that

100% agreed. Thoroughly. Close fight. Clear win. Just go out there and fight and don't add a slant to the bout. Robbie fought his ass off. Johny did too. Respect to both.

And it doesn't bother me one bit. Why fight it? We are who we thought we were.

It just seems odd to me. They've done a lot to make it look like a real sport, and then intro music starts. It's more funny than anything else.

Abel better know where his kid's at.

the opening promo got be jackked for this ppv.

rogan is in a pumped mood too you can sense it

If Browne doesn't knock out Schuab, I'll be incredibly disappointed.

If Browne doesn't knock out Schuab, I'll be incredibly disappointed.

Browne's a tank for sure. Either way I see the fight ended by brutal KO in 1st or early 2nd round.

I got Trujillo mixing in TDs, avoiding the chokes, and landing some heat.

Back