UFC 189: Conor McGregor vs. Chad Mendes PBP (Discussion)

Conor looks so loose and relaxed already

I feel like this will be a super short fight

Let's do this shit

iUoAbh9ujoyve0l92nMxjZxGo1_500.gif

This is all i could have asked for. Amazing event.

Conor TKO to complete this night.

Well, Rory/Lawler II was my main event.

I hope Mendes/McGregor ends the night right but not too invested in who wins. I think Mendes gets the T/KO round 2 but it's not easy to call.

Oh yeah...and anybody with half a brain knows that Conor Macgregor is all hype and is about to get his shit shoved in. This is a retarded mismatch of a fight for anybody who actually watches MMA. Time for a dose of reality.

Honestly I've been praying for a mcgregor loss just so he'd be humbled and his lame fanboys would shut up, but now I honestly just wanna see a good fight to top off the best main card in MMA history. So glad I stayed up for this and currently typing this at 5:08am

Man this is going to be the siht!!!

Let's go MCGREGOR!

Even with a fight to spare, I can safely say this is the best main card I've ever seen.

A conor victory in brutal style will make my morning complete.

A few words from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome seem appropriate:

==========

Listen all!

This is the truth of it.

Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring.

And that was damn near the death of us all.

Now, when men get to fighting, it happens here! And it finishes here! Two men enter; one man leaves.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... Dyin' time's here.

Goldberg is high as a kite, confusing names left & right.

Goldberg looks high out of his mind. One second he's smiling and the next second he has a serious stern look.

Damnit just let these guys make the walk to the cage already. I'm so fucking giddy for this one, Aldo be damned.

happy-gof.gif

Back