UFC 192: Cormier v Gustafsson | 12amET 10/4

oh god damnit, was looking in the wrong value column and bet almost all my money on this fight.

oh well, cormier at -200 is the most value on the entire card anyway.

My mind says dc
My heart says Gus

11000 on Gus, I think Cormier is the rightful favorite but these odds are too tempting...

Gus is still an elite fighter/top 5 and the only one to beat the shit out of Jones...
And IMHO the best pure boxer in the division... against the best wrestler in the division...

Old school match-up FTW!

RF

Alright I bet my 500 for Cormier to win. Frig, I have yet to win a Vcash bet lol

I put all my Vcash, 10K large, on the Gustafsson dude. Whoever the fuck that is.

778cb4a17a58fbe5f30033af8efe9371a4ebbd8350362abc45d0e3fe782314d5_large

Are you joking? If so I don't get it. Why are you in this forum if you're a fan of the sport but have no idea what tomorrow's headline fight is about??? Couldn't you have at least done some research instead of making such a statement? Did you really just want to post that picture and that's why you said anything at all?

Gus wins and by Decision is my guess. Cmon Alexander!!!!!

You can do this bruv. Cormier is gonna bit**h out and try to take you down and do his blanket routine. Keep him at bay with your length, height, and strength. Jab Straight's, with hook uppercut combination's with a lot of footwork. You can do it Alex bruv, I know you can :)

Are you joking? If so I don't get it. Why are you in this forum if you're a fan of the sport but have no idea what tomorrow's headline fight is about??? Couldn't you have at least done some research instead of making such a statement? Did you really just want to post that picture and that's why you said anything at all?

Hey man, I think he's just fuckin around.

Leaning towards Cormier

All in on Gus.

I think DC is a bit more likely to win but the odds are too good for a fight that is much closer.

Mostly I want to see if either looks improved enough to defeat Jones who will be back and as far as I know he has kept up his training.

I think Gus has a better style/body to beat Jones but only if he is actually improving his game.

31112-909659.png

One job, Gus... you had ONE job, lol.

Did anyone win big on this one, then?

3/3 on cormier bader and magomedov :D really wish the woodley hendricks fight on the card.

Lost alot from Rashad but regain from Cormier.

Back