UFC 194: Aldo vs. McGregor Weigh-ins 6pm ET/3pm PT/11pm UK (Discussion)

draw.
rematch in 2 years because both fighters keep getting injured.
in the meanwhile, the ufc names frankie edgar the 2nd interim champion of the fw division.
aldo stays injured, edgar and conor fight for the real interim title. i dont know who wins.

Because fun, interesting fights are for non-ironic losers.

Go back between your Two Ferns and sit there. You're in time out.

I think that size difference in the main event may be too much. I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been more talk about it. I think we'll really see it at the weigh in face off.

I'd rather watch a Conor weigh-in than any of Aldo's previous fights.

He's dreamy even on a weight cut.

And since Conor's coming out first, we'll get to see him for longer.

P.S. Conor kills Aldo

I think that says a lot about you then. It ain't positive either.

"That fake sweet act, I can see right through it" - Jose Aldo

I feel like they're both tired from a tough weight cut and there won't be much in the way of tension, just a couple dudes trying to get through it

Imagine if they fought right after the got off the scale? That would be a sad fight.

This hasn't happened yet, right? Chael said Aldo wouldn't make weight. I believe everything Chael says. Not gonna happen.

My eyes can't roll enough for that nonsense.

Tweet from Brazilian MMA journalist Anna Hissa says Aldo ON WEIGHT and is accompanied by a picture. So the nonsense can stop soon.

But he heard it in what they were saying. Kinda creepy that the journalist's twitter has the "not heavy" tweet right after the "fighter dies cutting weight" tweet.

My body is sweaty

0YMxTNu.jpg

Sorry, didn't realise you were trolling. Continue if this is what you consider fun.

That's trolling? I was pretty obviously mocking what Chael said, and yeah, I think it's kinda fun doing that. Not in a million years did I think someone would actually think I believe everything Chael says when I say "I believe everything Chael says".

Being broadcast live in the UK on BTSport again.

The power of the McGregor

Aldo's unofficially made weight

CV-VXsPUYAAyVDJ.jpg

Back