UFC 197 Play-by-Play & Discussion

C'mon Henry use your wrestling thats where you have the advantage. What a joke... so pissed right now
Done for the night

Cejudo should go back to taking pride in quoting numbers of Coca-Cola bottle issued.

Won over £500 mm closed a parlay but lost £230 as he busted my unan dec plays and worst of all my lovely little lotto ticket.

He kept alive another parlay too for 1k that just needs maia to close it.

That there is P4P number one. Regardless of size, if you can't accept how great MM is you are stupid.

So much this.

This guy is literally one of the most amazing combat athletes of all time and too many people just don't get it.

Barry you are fucking laughable. What in the world made you think Cejudo had something for MM? The Cola numbers?

So many decision bets...prob lost a fair bit here

Still pissed at Pettis.... though. Cost me such a nice parlay. Well he is paying dearly for it too. His stock hit all time low with 3 straight losses.

Need JJ to break even for the night. Unreal that MM looks so much better every fight. No one at 125 even close to his league.

WTF 5d grading my DJ monelyline bets as losses LOL?

Just realized there hasn't been a submission yet tonight!!!! Time to hedge that with JJ sub

If Jones wins I will be up by like $100 for the night. Still bitter about Pettis. Rarely do you hit 6 out 7 parlay and I had $100 riding on it. Pettis is on my black list now.

I also think Ferguson finishes Khabib.

Won over £500 mm closed a parlay but lost £230 as he busted my unan dec plays and worst of all my lovely little lotto ticket.

He kept alive another parlay too for 1k that just needs maia to close it.

Bound to be a few hiccups on the way but maia is beast and brown gets taken down and controlled on bottom without much issue, almost a training day for maia ;)

Back