PBP UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

rockhold
cruz
holloway
lombard
porier
ortega
vick
penne
caceres
breese
silva
mutapcic
kim

if bisping wins he will be the only manc lad winning anything this season.....

kim KO
casey KO
wilson KO
strickland decision

cacares decision
penne decision
dariush submission
ortega submission

green decision
lombard KO
holloway decision
cruz decision
bisping KO

For anyone wondering about any shoop stuff that was unstickied. It will all be restickied after the event is finished. :)

A glimpse into the "real" weigh ins.

Vick vs Dariush is probably the most intresting fight on here -- will say a lot about future powerhouses in the division. Also really looking forward to seeing how Tom Breese will perform -- such powerful, thoughtful boxing but he definitively has that whole British W restling thing going.

Vick vs Dariush is probably the most intresting fight on here -- will say a lot about future powerhouses in the division. Also really looking forward to seeing how Tom Breese will perform -- such powerful, thoughtful boxing but he definitively has that whole British W restling thing going.

I thought Dariush looked a little out of shape yesterday.

I thought Dariush looked a little out of shape yesterday.

Got to admit, I never expected you sir to play the weight-in apperence game.

38668-1046164.png

Picked Faber, dont know why

Gonna be a great card! Always good seeing Cole Miller fight!

Waitin time! Holy Cow this should be an epic night of fights

Nice to see others killing time by hyping themselves up in the thread. Hello friendos!

I've been out the game for a couple weeks, feels good to be back

Nice to see others killing time by hyping themselves up in the thread. Hello friendos!

I got some time to kill right now I figured I'd spend it with sherbros, who are you rooting for tonight?

anyone else really interested in the lamas/holloway fight? I have a feeling lamas is going to pull the upset

Bisping
Faber
Lamas
Hendo
Porier
Guida
Vick
Penne
Caceres
Strickland

How bout yourself??

Everybody you are minus Faber and Strickland. Man if Bisping somehow wins tonight do you think that would be bigger than Serra vs GSP?

anyone else really interested in the lamas/holloway fight? I have a feeling lamas is going to pull the upset

I'm pumped for that fight, tbh I see it as being fotn. I'm leaning towards Lamas myself, he's pretty underrated going into this fight I think he might pull it off tonight.

His output tends to be a lot lower than Holloways. I think he'll get outpointed.

Though, to be honest, I'm almost always suprised to see Lamas win. Can't figure out what makes him so sucesfull. Guess just well-rounded and good fundementals.

Back