• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 200: Daniel Cormier vs Anderson Silva PBP (Discussion)

As much shit as Anderson has ever gotten, it takes some pretty big balls to take a fight like this on 2 days notice

Win or lose you can only respect Silva for this.

Silva has a puncher's (striker's?) chance. DC is the worst possible matchup for him. If Silva loses, I just hope he retires. I honestly believe he took this fight just for the money.

This is going to be very ugly, I hope he's getting paid a lot more than his disclosed purse.

Silva in black and yellow, the way it should be.

how crazy u be if Anderson somehow survives 2 to 3 rounds of beatdown, and comeback w flying knee KO when DC shoots or lunges in to grab or with long hooks?

I cant lie I get excited every time I see Anderson enter the ring. Win or lose, its a historic moment when he fights. He is the GOAT no question.

@NightwingBJJ @basementdweller @bettergenes @Wizzlebiz @XxWolfXx @Myrddin Wyllt @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @BC 206 @paynebringer @Valkosen @JohnyBrabo @Barrows @Fight To Win @touchedbyjab @Dietrich Häling @Bend NvR Break

Who do you have boys?

Let's go!
finally-more-joker-footage-in-the-latest-suicide-squad-trailer-1.gif

I NEVER EVER thought I'd say this for an Anderson fight, but I'm just not that into this - the way he's looked as of late, total lack of preparation/training, DC ragdolling WAY bigger guys... I mean, come on, what are we really expecting here???

This fight is somewhat ridiculous. Just hope Andy doesn't get TOTALLY starched in there.

The black and yellow is back and it's beautiful.

If DC loses this, he needs 24 hour care.
If Anderson loses is normal.
Please , for your own sake, win DC.

If Anderson wins, I will recognize him as LHW champ.

Belly Anderson, this is going to end bad for him unfortunately.

Back