PBP UFC 202: Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

Would have been great for Coron to have slapped Nate in the final round, for pay back

McGregor is like Hector Lombard. He slows down tremendously after 2 rounds.

Nate_Diaz_vs_Conor_Mc_Gregor.jpg
If you're a Diaz Brothers & SkrapPack Fan, come join our group for the most up to date legit news and current events, discussions etc..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1734882676786519/

Well. THAT was fucking nuts. I think I aged about 20 years watching that fight. Nothing but respect for both guys. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Great fight. Props to both fighters.

thats why i stand in front of my tv

:)

I really don't understand how anyone could think that round 2 was close. Nate got dropped on his ass twice, if he didn't have that flurry of pitter patter baby punches at the end it would have been a 10-8 at least.

Pretty frustrated with Conor's gas tank though. Pre-gassed Conor is probably the best boxer in MMA. Nate hardly ever gets hurt from head shots and he got dropped on his ass 3 times in like 3-4 minutes. Conor is his own worst enemy at this point. Kind of like Penn, only with a worse gas tank and harder punches.

you really don't understand scoring. 2 knockdowns doesn't make it a 10-8. gross. you've been watching mma for a while, but still know nothing. mma isn't educational i guess.

I hate fighting for points and this round limitation for big fights has to end. I think if the fight went on longer it could have been anyone so is it really right to think Connor was the better man?

I love reading all the cries of robbery here btw.

you really don't understand scoring. 2 knockdowns doesn't make it a 10-8. gross. you've been watching mma for a while, but still know nothing. mma isn't educational i guess.
Nate barely did anything in round 2 except maybe try to hurt McGregor's fist with his cinderblock skull, repeatedly. McGregor was pushed/tripped at the end of the round and Nate swarmed him, but McGregor slipped/shoulder rolled almost all of it, and even did more damage back to Nate in the clinch.

Rogan and Goldberg creaming their pants and the noise of the crowd just swayed idiots into believing Nate did something significant in those last few seconds.

No take downs? He tried it the later rounds in desperation and couldn't. It's also a pride thing. They knew they were going to stand and swing. He did it in the first fight, why is it shocking now?

Didn't KO him so that was proof it was fixed? Shut the fuck up. His face was mangled and he won't be walking tomorrow.

And you mean to tell me two fighters with a grudge seemingly left it in the ring after pushing each other to the brink in a war? Color me fucking shocked, we have never seen that!

How much money did you lose, or do you just normally cry nonsensically?
It's actually people like you that make fixed fights possible by your inability to believe that they can possibly take place. I guess wrestling's real too right? Maybe those Pride guys were unstoppable monsters?

Is it really difficult to believe that Nate Diaz wanted to make more money on a third one, the UFC wanted to make money on a third one, and Conor McGregor wanted more money on a third one? It's never personal it's just business so the vendetta stance is weak at best.

Nate was pissed that he didn't finish him. If you were an MMA judge making peanuts and you were offered 100 grand to call the fight in McGregors favor no matter what, you wouldn't take it? If you ever think something is fishy follow the money.

I don't know if it was fixed but I definitely wouldn't say it wasn't indefinitely. Did you watch the fight at a sports bar or something? Just a guess.

I think I just smacked you with my white belt.

I agree. Diaz subbed Conor but Conor could not finish Diaz. I guess he can't be knocked out huh? Especially by a leprechaun.

How can you knock someone out when they flop on their back every time they are rocked? That's worse than running away. And Nate ran away in the first fight too.

The only way Nate can beat Conor is with cardio. This is supposed to be a fighting sport... not an endurance sport. Why do fans support Nate's gimmicky strategies?

Back