UFC 2020

A lot of fighters will retire, including Cormier, Romero, Jacare, Hunt, Maia, Overeem, Glover, Arlovski etc

Which ones will fight for the title per division?

HW: Old Stipe, Volkov, Tuivasa, Ngannou, Lewis
LHW: Gus, Volkan, Rockhold?
MW: Whittaker, Gastelum, Weidman, Adesanya
WW: Old Woodley, Till, Colby, Ponzi, Usman
LW: Khabib, Ferg, Al Iaquinta
FW: Max, Ortega
BW: TJ, Dom, Cody, Rivera, Moraes
FW: MM
Hey guy, where ya been? I've missed you and your posting.

The way the UFC is suiciding itself right now I wouldn't be surprised if CM Punk fights the Undertaker for the HW title.

No one. Ufc won't exist by then

Ufc is dying bro

A lot of fighters will retire, including Cormier, Romero, Jacare, Hunt, Maia, Overeem, Glover, Arlovski etc
I am not sure why you think that list will be retired. You do know Werdum is 40 right now, right? And Fedor is 41? And Hunt 43, how long Couture and Hendo and Hunt fought for (47, the rare exception)?

2020:

Cormier: likely retired if interviews are to be believed
Romero: 43, but late starter.
Jacare: 41
Hunt: Done
Maia: 43 and probably done
Overeem: 40
Glover: 41
Arlovski: 42 and probably done due to mileage

I can see Romero, Jacare, Overeem, and Glover all still at it.

Blargor from the Andromeda galaxy UFC HW Champ UFC 2020

Fucking lol at Tuivasa. Dude has beaten bottom of the barrel HWs so far; you're jumping the gun there.

For UFC 2020 CroCop will unretire for 752th time and will fight RoboCop

Ufc 2020 will be fought by combat robots. The human race is on the decline after skynet became self aware, fully supported and empowered by the feminism movement.

Man has one hope.

A leader amongst men.

His name is Conor. Conor mcgoober.

Ufc 2020 will be fought by combat robots. The human race is on the decline after skynet became self aware fully supported and empowered by the feminism movement.

Man has one hope.

A leader amongst men.

His name is Conor. Conor mcgoober.
It will be a final South Korea - Japan.

RoboChoi vs SakuDroid.

I wonder how long Conor will fight. I can see him blowing his money and fighting at like 50 years of age. The thing with money is that the more you have, the more you want and the more you blow. He may never fight again, like Naseem Hamed, but I would not be surprised to see him eventually in dire straights or always needing another big pay day, like RJJ.

The unfortunate thing about all combat sports, as Fedor and RJJ can tell you, is that if you stick around too long, it thrashes your legacy. It is a martial art in itself to know when to stop competing.
Imagine knowing nothing about a person and feeling the need to write that much about him.

59757cd8765346f225f184ebb3a5827c.gif

2020 Nikita Krylov vs Jon Jones. Fat Conor vs Forman on Zuffa boxing special event. Joshua vs Wilder 3. Lomachenko vs TJ Dilashow. Rumbel vs Lesner on special UFC event steroids on. Rogan vs that new guy from Beletor. And Trump destroyed boxing because they become to big and he must help his friend Dana. Arum died De la Hoya in prison

Back