UFC 205: Chris Weidman vs Yoel Romero PBP (Discussion)

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Saturday, November 12 2016 at Madison Square Garden

Gay Jesus is still my boy

LA8qTfv.gif

Saturday, November 12 2016 at Madison Square Garden
It must have been awesome to have exactly 123,456 likes. Or was is it an I should get a life moment?

In! War Weidman!

I feel the outcome of this fight depends more on Weidman than it does Romero. God knows where he is mentally after getting so badly dismantled by Rockhold. If he's anything like the Weidman that fought Machida, though, I think he maybe able to outlast Romero.

It must have been awesome to have exactly 123,456 likes. Or was is it an I should get a life moment?

In! War Weidman!
The only acceptable response to such a prestigious moment like that is both. Overwhelming joy followed by a nervous breakdown imo.

Getting to silver belt tonight boiiiiiis

I would have actually backed we I'd man to take this but his whining since he got beat by rockhold has made me question his mentality.

On paper they are evenly matched as two of the best in the division.

Not given this fight too much thought, to be honest, but I'm gonna predict romero for the win.

Also known as the destruction of Yoel Romero.

Romero looks a lot smaller...Weidman-Romero.png

I'm cheering for Yoel but I don't think he's got the gas tank to hang with the Chris.

He KO'd Machida though so he could very well KO the Chris, and he beat Jacare in a 3 rounder so who knows?

Hoping for Chris. But Yoel is one dangerous mofo.

Last edited:
Back