• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 205: Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez PBP (Discussion)

I'm thinking that in case he wins it, what BJ Penn has done will be just straight up deleted from history
Naaa. Penn fought guys jacked up on PEDS and he went all the way and fought Machida. No matter what era, its super impressive

Got $$$ on Eddie but I'm sure I've just thrown my money away.

This car has been so long that I am sortof tired, even though it is only 20 to 4:00 where i am.

have a baby by me baby.... be a millionaire

foreshadowing the announcement? lol

1e2gbc.jpg
I love this example of the oil check. She is pushing her shit in like the world depends on it. It's like she is stopping a nuclear weapon from going off by mashing her asshole in.

I think Conor's gonna have too much size and reach (and precision) for Eddie, but hope to god I'm wrong. I fucking hate Conor fans almost beyond measure at this point.

After that last shit, I'm seeingaConor win to cement the disappointment.

Whats up with the shiny black shirts? Its like a cheesy Ed Wood Sci-fi movie.
No wonder Reebok sales have plummeted.

Goodbye sherdog it was nice knowing you

#isurvivedthesherdogcrash

This one will be a repeat of the last fight. McGregor using his funky stand up to baffle Alvarez, and Alvarez controlling when/if he gets it to the ground. Alvarez gets it to the ground in 3 rounds, he wins. Conor gets a KO or keeps it standing 5 rounds, Conor wins.
if conor gets a ko he wins eh?

Back