UFC 205: Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz PBP (Discussion)

I'm scared sitting behind my computer of Joanna when shes in fight mode.

Joanna is going down. Take down clinic from Karolina.

im in... Poor KK

glimpse into the future of JJ asking which room KK is in

mStpJjH.gif

cool she was nice enough to go visit her

ere.png

Yikes. Joanna looks frightening in that open workout vid. I am a bit worried for Kowalkiewicz. She's very good, but JJ is like an executioner. Part of me hopes that a 125 division is formed so she doesn't keep slaughtering these poor gals at SW. If JJ wins again, I hope Andrade is next in line. That could get interesting.

nothing i have seen says this fight is anything but one sided

unless att fucked up joanna that much

JJ getting knocked would be amazing even better then watching Ronda getting KOed

5peaFFN.gif

Over here and at the WAR Thread, too!

There is a palpable sense in the air this week that Joanna is mentally stalking down KK, just picking her apart and wanting to crush her very soul.

1HbstEq.jpg

This one is personal, and I'm not worried anymore that JJ will get distracted emotionally. She got this.

Tonight's the night, y'all... So break out the kielbasa, pierogi and vodka, cause we're about to see some Polishwoman on Polishwoman crime!

So who's next when JJ wins again?

Any Polish translators?

Any Polish translators?

She said that she is getting ready for the fight, she feels great, can't wait, wanted to thank for all the support she has received from the fans (which is unbelievably) and she will see you all in a few hours time. She said not to worry and everything is going to be alright either.

She said that she is getting ready for the fight, she feels great, can't wait, wanted to thank for all the support she has received from the fans (which is unbelievably) and she will see you all in a few hours time. She said not to worry and everything is going to be alright either.
First post, awesome post. Thank you.

Back