UFC 205: Miesha Tate vs Raquel Pennington PBP (Discussion)

Zero interest watching Tate fight after her last performance. I wish this had been the fight cancelled instead of Rashad's. From what Johnson said Rashad was like a new fighter, all fresh and ready for a new challenge (dvision).

Rashad

Cancelled

Cowboy

Cancelled

Miesha Tate, still fights?

Da Fuq?

Did you start watching WMMA when it came to the UFC or do you honestly think Julie Kedzie and Marloes Coenen are not well rounded?
I am mostly talking about these people during their UFC careers. Kaufman, Kedzie and Coenen are well rounded fighters she has faced and while i don't remember much of the Coenen fight, Kedzie beat up Tate on the feet pretty bad until she got takedowns and the few takedowns she got against Kaufman weren't enough to win her the fight. I think my point still stands and if you want further comparison then the Kedzie fight might be similar to this in that Pennington may beat her up on the feet until she gets taken down.

Miesha should be ashamed if she loses this fight, don't know how she got such an easy fight in the first place.

Bring on the T n A!!!

That's talent and athleticism for all you pervs.

I like both these fighters but I don't think this fight is gonna be very good.

wait this is the first fight? LOL, time to go make a sandwich and fuсk about for 15 minutes.

This might be the only boring fight on main card. These two will stare at each other and throw jabs from mile away.

I still have flashbacks of Khabib's GnP. Jesus, that was violent

i got my girl Tate
39362-1128210.png

Praying for a 1 second ko so we can get this shit over with and move on to the fights

This might be the only boring fight on main card. There two will stare at each other and throw jabs from mile away.
hopefully this hits the ground, because both are good grapplers. Tate will sub her.

Back