UFC 207 Post-Fight Press Conference (Video)

Homie ain't used to the spotlight. Give him some seasoning. Plus, it's hard to be as slick as Cruz so it's a tough act to follow.

He's not doing too badly. I like his sincerity and really, he comes off as a soft-hearted, if heavy handed, young man.

Did this dude just say the city of Ohio?

someone cut off his mic lol

With a due to respect to the new bantamweight world champion, Cody Garbrandt, he only fought four rounds tonight. Not sure what he was doing in the fifth, but ti wasn't fighting.

With a due to respect to the new bantamweight world champion, Cody Garbrandt, he only fought four rounds tonight. Not sure what he was doing in the fifth, but ti wasn't fighting.

Agreed. I found it a little overconfident. Especially on the heels of twice failing to jump on a rocked Cruz. Disappointing in a challenger.

Agreed. I found it a little overconfident. Especially on the heels of twice failing to jump on a rocked Cruz. Disappointing in a challenger.

He played it smart. Even Cruz praised him for it and called it "a chapter out of his book".

Was not a Cody fan but he's killing me with this kid he's toting around. Hard not to like that.

And that was a shockingly good performance. Didn't see that coming at all. Thought he was just a guy who had to starch someone in 2 minutes or nothing.

Cody isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he seems like a pretty genuine, loyal dude.

Fuck it, I'm a fan.

He played it smart. Even Cruz praised him for it and called it "a chapter out of his book".

Great point. But that's the book of a long-reigning champion. No better way to make a name and earn the bucks than finishing fights.

Great point. But that's the book of a long-reigning champion. No better way to make a name and earn the bucks than finishing fights.

"Ortiz took a book out of Chuck's chapter right there, Joe !" - Mike Goldberg

I'm gonna miss that goofy fucker.

This interview format sucks a significant amount of ass.

That's all I got. See you Tuesday, everyone!

Back