UFC 217 UK Time?

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
So I am right that the event will be an hour earlier for us this time? main card 2am - around 5am ??

with the clocks going back 1 hour last week and clocks not changing in Canada until the 5th of Nov

let me know Brits.

But not @UL (I don't wanna see you on my threads)

Yes

They need to bring it back to 2 anyway like they did a few years ago

Dana doesn't need to make any excuses now because the ufc is dying now anyway

It says on the official UFC website that Fight Pass starts at 10:30, BT Sport prelims start at 12, and the main card starts at 2.

Serious?!?!?

That's the best news I've heard all week. BOOM!!! Fucking loving it, that extra hour makes all the difference.

Serious?!?!?

That's the best news I've heard all week. BOOM!!! Fucking loving it, that extra hour makes all the difference.

Tell me about it, I barely have the energy to stay up for UFC PPVs lately

I will have to make sure I get up late on Saturday afternoon anyway, like 3pm, otherwise I'll be too tired to enjoy it.

That'll ding dang do for me.
Got any plans for watching it then? I'm gonna go to a local MMA show with my brother, get some dirty takeaway that is advertised as chicken (but is probably pigeon), and then go back to his and watch it.

Tell me about it, I barely have the energy to stay up for UFC PPVs lately

I will have to make sure I get up late on Saturday afternoon anyway, like 3pm, otherwise I'll be too tired to enjoy it.

Exactly, it can be hard work sometimes. Especially with stacked cards like these they usually go on until about 0630. Then end up staying on sherdog until 8-9 afterwards, Sundays end up a total write off.

Got any plans for watching it then? I'm gonna go to a local MMA show with my brother, get some dirty takeaway that is advertised as chicken (but is probably pigeon), and then go back to his and watch it.

nah it won't be pigeon, be a local dog that's been run over.

No plans yet, gonna make sure got some nice Pizza in and energy drinks.

That means 3am for me. Doesn't really matter.
There's something special about the classic 04:00 start time. It's kinda like my Champions League (19:45/20:45). Fucking love it to be honest.

So I am right that the event will be an hour earlier for us this time? main card 2am - around 5am ??

Really?

Thats fantastic, so the prelims will start at 11? That's perfect - drinks from 8pm then MMA at 11pm, might even have time to get on top of my missus before she passes out.

Really?

Thats fantastic, so the prelims will start at 11? That's perfect - drinks from 8pm then MMA at 11pm, might even have time to get on top of my missus before she passes out.

Is this Brock Lesnar???

What's the go to energy drink for you guys? Is it RedBull or do you have anything more potent?

I mix normal can of Monster with a Litre of cheap energy drink from Home Bargains (59p) in a huge jug of ice.

Is this Brock Lesnar???
Maybe, I'll get to the bottom of it .

tenor.gif

What's the go to energy drink for you guys? Is it RedBull or do you have anything more potent?
I liked Red Bull ever since they had advertisements in the Wipeout 2097 game.

Maybe I‘ll try the big white Monster this weekend.

@John Wang

I liked Red Bull ever since they had advertisements in the Wipeout 2097 game.

Maybe I‘ll try the big white Monster this weekend.

@John Wang

Them tiny little cans are such a rip off, compared to Monster, I get 4 pack of Monster time to time from Iceland for £3.00

Back