UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendricks was fighting for his life inside Magnys guard
Na, he was just too drained from the weight cut to move or get out. I had money on Magny dec in that fight and I stopped watching at the end of round 3 and went over to a friends house, was sure he was gonna lose

So how about that Elliot boozing? Does he have a longer history with it or did he catch it from Smolka, as I remember, that he was on a bender before Ngyen fight. Already on DLR and Elliot R3 small, but I’m also considering u2.5 at 2.8.

I've been watching more fight tape of cyborg, and I think I'm gonna change my mind regarding wagering on Holm.

Cyborg, has great foot work, knows how to close the distance and isn't a wild brawler, but rather a calculating mauler

Granted her UFC opponents haven't been top notch caliber, but Holm will have to put on a performance of a life time to keep cyborg off of her .

Cyborg fights like a dude . ...

I've been watching more fight tape of cyborg, and I think I'm gonna change my mind regarding wagering on Holm.

Cyborg, has great foot work, knows how to close the distance and isn't a wild brawler, but rather a calculating mauler

Granted her UFC opponents haven't been top notch caliber, but Holm will have to put on a performance of a life time to keep cyborg off of her .

Cyborg fights like a dude . ...
-5.5pts is the play. Holm isn't making this close.

not gonna lie, khabib looks pretty fit. bit drawn out but he weighed in early, prolly a good cut i'd think

wow. de la rosa is the scrawniest looking 135'er i've ever seen hehe...

jury looked drained as hell

cyborg weighed in early and looks awesome

wow. de la rosa is the scrawniest looking 135'er i've ever seen hehe...

jury looked drained as hell

cyborg weighed in early and looks awesome
I think I will add Tim to parlay, Cyborg has a nice ass btw :D
Holy shit, Edson looks fit

not gonna lie, khabib looks pretty fit. bit drawn out but he weighed in early, prolly a good cut i'd think
did you hear hes considering a move to FW? LOL

man i've watched limited tape on de la rosa, but he looks sooo frail. and short notice.. and apparently he slows down in fights as is...

elliot rd 2 +700, elliot rd 3 +1300.. already have that elliot sub..

i'm aware his coach passed away and he's drinking, but he's always been a crazy s.o.b... /shrug...

35 mins to go, and all we have left is rountree, smolka, magny

I think that ship has sailed considering he's -315 lol.

i think some people prefer playing guys when they cost more! (i'm not even kidding, sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back